Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Weather forecast is bout as scorchio as UK gets next two weeks, bet them outdoor girls are loving it Vladders!

Bad news for all us indoor folk, get them @witchyhour trademarked diy coolers going!

Yee.. looks like I'll have to go and water the buggerz next week.

Note to me.. switch cellar extraction to outside vent. [emoji6]

Weather forecast is bout as scorchio as UK gets next two weeks, bet them outdoor girls are loving it Vladders!

Bad news for all us indoor folk, get them @witchyhour trademarked diy coolers going!
Haha! Thanks! But it does work really well, and it's cheap. There are places where an air conditioner is just not an option. [emoji106] [emoji6] [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Haha! Thanks! But it does work really well, and it's cheap. There are places where an air conditioner is just not an option. [emoji106] [emoji6] [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I thought they looked pretty good witchy! Need to sort myself one for the odd hot day we get here, not for the canna but myself!

There you go Vladster, have a big old like bomb. All caught up. Glad to see you growing so well in coco, that Glueberry looked fab!

Wash the compost off carefully, you won't lose many roots that way.

I'm in. Happy to drive places too, so I could give lifts to certain gentlemen near me if we were headed northwards or westwards! As long as they don't mind not smoking in the car...

It's diatomaceous earth - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diatomaceous_earth

My weed jars are from the pound shop, they do just fine.

Someone say something about clone exchange about two months back? I'm interested! First rule of Clone Club is... yadda yadda yadda.

My small tent is empty right now (apart from my accumulated bits and bobs like peat pots etc) and I have a spare cob. I could a) set up the autopots in there or b) run it as a mothers and clones tent. I'm still trying to decide...

Hey Elle! Nice to see ya in here. Sorry for the late reply and thanks for the clarification on the dietarybodacious earth.

Stick around.. we need English teachers! [emoji6][emoji1360]

So.. the shroom kit arrived today, Hawaiian PES. Came with a free waffle!
e0be7d71a8ddf4aab14480a88683d89a.jpg

Bonus! It's not even blue either.

Back