Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

That's crazy talk Witchy! Nobody likes trimming.

FACT.

(Apart from you ya big weirdo!)
Oh, well... [emoji13]
1f156d6a9138081f1b42e260c00f2cd7.jpg
bbd2e8bb745794b91ffaf881ebf9c885.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

There you go Vladster, have a big old like bomb. All caught up. Glad to see you growing so well in coco, that Glueberry looked fab!

Yer. What the feck would I do with a plant in a pot of poo? And you smashing those dainty little water roots by emptying the contents of the hoover all over them (is that where you source soil from?) Didn't think it through really, what a shit idea.
Wash the compost off carefully, you won't lose many roots that way.

Meet up once or twice a year smoke drink swap cutting get twatted what's not to like [emoji106]
I'm in. Happy to drive places too, so I could give lifts to certain gentlemen near me if we were headed northwards or westwards! As long as they don't mind not smoking in the car...

That's another good thing about coco vlad any mites top dress with Damascus earth think that what it's called and feed from the bottom dead fucking mites I've been lucky in coco never had any bugs touch wood (no vlad not that wood [emoji533] [emoji33] [emoji23] [emoji23])
It's diatomaceous earth - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diatomaceous_earth

Vlad found a cheap site for kilner jars them things are fookin dear https://www.rinkit.com/collections/...argon-tableware-preserving-biscuit-jar-3000ml
My weed jars are from the pound shop, they do just fine.

Someone say something about clone exchange about two months back? I'm interested! First rule of Clone Club is... yadda yadda yadda.

My small tent is empty right now (apart from my accumulated bits and bobs like peat pots etc) and I have a spare cob. I could a) set up the autopots in there or b) run it as a mothers and clones tent. I'm still trying to decide...

There you go Vladster, have a big old like bomb. All caught up. Glad to see you growing so well in coco, that Glueberry looked fab!

Wash the compost off carefully, you won't lose many roots that way.

I'm in. Happy to drive places too, so I could give lifts to certain gentlemen near me if we were headed northwards or westwards! As long as they don't mind not smoking in the car...

It's diatomaceous earth - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diatomaceous_earth

My weed jars are from the pound shop, they do just fine.

Someone say something about clone exchange about two months back? I'm interested! First rule of Clone Club is... yadda yadda yadda.

My small tent is empty right now (apart from my accumulated bits and bobs like peat pots etc) and I have a spare cob. I could a) set up the autopots in there or b) run it as a mothers and clones tent. I'm still trying to decide...
Mother and clone tent then run your clones in the autopots all the same feed schedules no different pheno types [emoji106] love the idea of clone club you will have to have a word with my daughter apparently my weekend job is ferrying her around on her busy social calendar

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Mother and clone tent then run your clones in the autopots all the same feed schedules no different pheno types [emoji106] love the idea of clone club you will have to have a word with my daughter apparently my weekend job is ferrying her around on her busy social calendar
Hmm, I like the thinking there Wile! God knows we go through enough bog roll that the middles could be very useful for keeping clones safe in transit.

I told mine years ago that unless they paid me for petrol and my time, I wasn't taking them anywhere. Mind you, they were all in their 20s by then. Luckily where we are most things are within an easy walk e.g. train station, bus stop, local shops. If I could be cloned I'd leave my clone here to put up with their shit and I'd go live somewhere else :crying:

Hmm, I like the thinking there Wile! God knows we go through enough bog roll that the middles could be very useful for keeping clones safe in transit.

I told mine years ago that unless they paid me for petrol and my time, I wasn't taking them anywhere. Mind you, they were all in their 20s by then. Luckily where we are most things are within an easy walk e.g. train station, bus stop, local shops. If I could be cloned I'd leave my clone here to put up with their shit and I'd go live somewhere else :crying:
[emoji23] [emoji23] ye she's 7 and has a better social life than her parents now she's started in the church choir and me an atheist [emoji23] [emoji23] there go my Sundays [emoji111]

[emoji23] [emoji23] ye she's 7 and has a better social life than her parents now she's started in the church choir and me an atheist [emoji23] [emoji23] there go my Sundays [emoji111]

I had to go to every village fete going a few years back. Majorettes.

Standing in the rain in a field watching an odd number of 11 year old girls chuck a metal stick in the air isn't my idea of fun. Especially in winter.

Bollocks to that.. lil Vlad is banned from Sunday morning activities! [emoji23][emoji23]

I had to go to every village fete going a few years back. Majorettes.

Standing in the rain in a field watching an odd number of 11 year old girls chuck a metal stick in the air isn't my idea of fun. Especially in winter.

Bollocks to that.. lil Vlad is banned from Sunday morning activities! [emoji23][emoji23]
Ye I'm thinking it's the wife's problem [emoji23] [emoji23] I'm always up anyway even if I've had a skin full and it's only around the corner no driving [emoji106]

Back