Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

cd4db6f9c681984dab9d544521cb4f87.jpg
and there's Chops. [emoji7]

Heat rises dood. I sit here
6b1ce441b904ec14c8e40ce7c2b635b3.jpg
. The exhaust is there..
6650f9ed97da7457b696e339cdbad151.jpg

It only smells in full bloom and a scented candle or some such other wafty device sorts it, but yeeee there's a whiff! Always has been.

Ffs .. it smells way worse outside when the wife's blazing in the downstairs lav! [emoji38]
Your not one of them blokes that has there filter outside there tent are you and what filter you using first grow had a cheap filter stunk the place out just go with phresh filters a bit dearer but worth it even get the Mrs to pop her head in the loft to double check (she hates the smell of weed) and so far so good

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Your not one of them blokes that has there filter outside there tent are you and what filter you using first grow had a cheap filter stunk the place out just go with phresh filters a bit dearer but worth it even get the Mrs to pop her head in the loft to double check (she hates the smell of weed) and so far so good

Naah.. mine's a can filter.. about 2' long, in the tent sucking. She's a few years old now actually, maybe it's time for a new one.. naahhh.. need to get the alloys done on the car cos the flippin tyres keep going down..

I'll buy some air fresheners! [emoji16]

Naah.. mine's a can filter.. about 2' long, in the tent sucking. She's a few years old now actually, maybe it's time for a new one.. naahhh.. need to get the alloys done on the car cos the flippin tyres keep going down..

I'll buy some air fresheners! [emoji16]
Fookin buy a filter tight arse just think of your poor daughter trying to explain herself to her unbelieving boyfriend (no I haven't smoked weed) and it will all be your fault you heartless swine think of the kids [emoji23] [emoji23]

Fookin buy a filter tight arse just think of your poor daughter trying to explain herself to her unbelieving boyfriend (no I haven't smoked weed) and it will all be your fault you heartless swine think of the kids [emoji23] [emoji23]

Filter... or flat car tyres... hmmmm...

Slight smell of weed or probable death.. [emoji848]

But imagine if they died smelling of weed.. ooooo... [emoji51]

Filter... or flat car tyres... hmmmm...

Slight smell of weed or probable death.. [emoji848]

But imagine if they died smelling of weed.. ooooo... [emoji51]
Get your arse down the scrappy vlad pick up four for a lot cheaper pay a doode £20 to fit your tyres on most tyre fitters love a dropsy I think there's even a scrap yard data base online were you can find your parts and whatnot [emoji106] and hey minge bag your £8000 even [emoji23] [emoji23]

Get your arse down the scrappy vlad pick up four for a lot cheaper pay a doode £20 to fit your tyres on most tyre fitters love a dropsy I think there's even a scrap yard data base online were you can find your parts and whatnot [emoji106] and hey minge bag your £8000 even [emoji23] [emoji23]

Minge bag! You're making me hungry now..

Naah.. my cuz has a car paint shop, can powder coat our rims for £40 a pop.

You know it makes sense!

they're nice alloys, paint's flaking tho so they leak air.

Mmmm... rims. On that thought I'm going to bed.

I usually pH the water for the first couple of days then tap water I haven't got a clue why I do it I just do for around 7 to 10 days vladders [emoji106]

I don't ph, but let it sit overnight to evaporate the chlorine...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Back