Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Oooo.
c2ae216abead260caa60f8717e410d89.jpg
Ahhh nice choice duuuude [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Ahhh nice choice duuuude [emoji106]

Yeah maaan.. I wanted Hubbabubbasmelloscope but they're out of stock ATM.

Gotta get some indica in da house.. the Glueberry is mostly sativa soooo... here we go. I'll pop... ermmm... actually what to grow out of those beauties? [emoji848]

Deffo one GSC.. hmmm.. they're all very similar in strength and yield..

Could do the GSC this run, then the Green Crack next.. do 'em in pairs to potentially avoid different feeds.. [emoji848] sounds sensible.

Yeah maaan.. I wanted Hubbabubbasmelloscope but they're out of stock ATM.

Gotta get some indica in da house.. the Glueberry is mostly sativa soooo... here we go. I'll pop... ermmm... actually what to grow out of those beauties? [emoji848]

Deffo one GSC.. hmmm.. they're all very similar in strength and yield..

Could do the GSC this run, then the Green Crack next.. do 'em in pairs to potentially avoid different feeds.. [emoji848] sounds sensible.
Vlad with a plan [emoji106]

Don't you run a carbon filter?

Yeah 'course I do.. the Glueberry is a proper reeker tho and the exhaust blows out into the cellar just below the living room floor. Fook me if I didn't have a carbon filter I'd have been nicked by now!

There's a strong whiff in the cupboard where the trapdoor is and it leaks out around the bottom of the skirting boards.

I bet next door can smell it in their cellar.. (the side that's joined to my house- not police). I'm end of terrace.. one time they had a party and the bird that lives there came up to me while I was smoking on the back door step and asked me for a spliff cos apparently I've "always got a cellar full of weed". [emoji51]

That was a few years ago.. we get on fine tho.. they won't give me any shit now they know me. [emoji6]

I have to say I did poop a bit at the time!

Yeah 'course I do.. the Glueberry is a proper reeker tho and the exhaust blows out into the cellar just below the living room floor. Fook me if I didn't have a carbon filter I'd have been nicked by now!

There's a strong whiff in the cupboard where the trapdoor is and it leaks out around the bottom of the skirting boards.

I bet next door can smell it in their cellar.. (the side that's joined to my house- not police). I'm end of terrace.. one time they had a party and the bird that lives there came up to me while I was smoking on the back door step and asked me for a spliff cos apparently I've "always got a cellar full of weed". [emoji51]

That was a few years ago.. we get on fine tho.. they won't give me any shit now they know me. [emoji6]

I have to say I did poop a bit at the time!
That's weird the only time I smell mine is when I open the tent and in the winter I just vent to the loft and she had a moan she could smell it when I was trimming up but other wise a smell free loft (till I light a fatty) [emoji111]

Ffs.....now ive something else to think about .....the only place it doesnt stink is in the cupboard......cause im smoking it and its super stinky....ma fingers are stickin to the keyboard.....is this how it goes ....so the place doesnt reek do i now just become a paranoid wreck and retreat to live in the cupboard where i can smoke ....like fckng smegal ......mmy preeetttyyyyssssss

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Ffs.....now ive something else to think about .....the only place it doesnt stink is in the cupboard......cause im smoking it and its super stinky....ma fingers are stickin to the keyboard.....is this how it goes ....so the place doesnt reek do i now just become a paranoid wreck and retreat to live in the cupboard where i can smoke ....like fckng smegal ......mmy preeetttyyyyssssss

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
[emoji23] [emoji23] yesssss I'm in the loft your in your cupboard this is now your life happy growing [emoji4]

Heat rises dood. I sit here
6b1ce441b904ec14c8e40ce7c2b635b3.jpg
. The exhaust is there..
6650f9ed97da7457b696e339cdbad151.jpg

It only smells in full bloom and a scented candle or some such other wafty device sorts it, but yeeee there's a whiff! Always has been.

Ffs .. it smells way worse outside when the wife's blazing in the downstairs lav! [emoji38]

Back