Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Led in the outer shires. We won't be able to take the piss about your street light cos even they're more up to date!

Sent from my LDN-L01 using Tapatalk

It’s ok geez, you can mock my antique lighting system but it won’t be you who’s laughing next time your silly fairy lights pack up and you’ve gotta pay £700 for a new one. [emoji2]

Just saying! [emoji16]

It’s ok geez, you can mock my antique lighting system but it won’t be you who’s laughing next time your silly fairy lights pack up and you’ve gotta pay £700 for a new one. [emoji2]

Just saying! [emoji16]
I should imagine that by the time the 3 year warranty expires, technology would mean my cheaper to make lights are also cheaper to buy.
If I were using Eddisons technology in my bbg grow, rather than Bleached fox tails, I'd have 4 burnt to death plants. Just saying [emoji1733]

Just saying! [emoji16]
Ohhh bitchy try growing in a loft with hps no no no good for winter terrible the rest of the year [emoji847]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

I should imagine that by the time the 3 year warranty expires, technology would mean my cheaper to make lights are also cheaper to buy.
If I were using Eddisons technology in my bbg grow, rather than Bleached fox tails, I'd have 4 burnt to death plants. Just saying [emoji1733]

Is that a BBG grow or a BBQ? [emoji16]

03ac02622b42a97075fd8733bdc6137c.jpg

This looks good!

Back