Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

I think the 2nd sticky is also a non starter for me.

Sent from my LDN-L01 using Tapatalk

Mine’s alive.. not doing anything but it’s definitely still a plant. [emoji23]

Anyhoo.. auto pot blockage investigations have taken place. I had another valve jam open over the weekend and empty 20L of water on the tent floor, also going back to the air dome bubble pipes blocking up..

Air domes are caked in limescale so I’ll assume that’s the same problem I’m getting with the valves. Poxy hard water. No wonder everyone round here gets kidney stones..

Gonna start adding Cillit Bang to the res.

c09a15e003c8838073dc2af1dadfd31f.jpg

Mine’s alive.. not doing anything but it’s definitely still a plant. [emoji23]

Anyhoo.. auto pot blockage investigations have taken place. I had another valve jam open over the weekend and empty 20L of water on the tent floor, also going back to the air dome bubble pipes blocking up..

Air domes are caked in limescale so I’ll assume that’s the same problem I’m getting with the valves. Poxy hard water. No wonder everyone round here gets kidney stones..

Gonna start adding Cillit Bang to the res.

c09a15e003c8838073dc2af1dadfd31f.jpg

Why not use hot water to mix up the nutes? You boiler has a scale filter on the incoming water. Should be less limescale using the hot tap.

Why not use hot water to mix up the nutes? You boiler has a scale filter on the incoming water. Should be less limescale using the hot tap.

That would help. Apart from the water being well’ot, it’s a good idea.

Fookinell.. I’m going to the Isle of Wight for five minutes work.. Mrs Vlad woke up when I was getting dressed at 5am and asked if I’d got my passport ready. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

That would help. Apart from the water being well’ot, it’s a good idea.

Fookinell.. I’m going to the Isle of Wight for five minutes work.. Mrs Vlad woke up when I was getting dressed at 5am and asked if I’d got my passport ready. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Nice commute!

Fookin shit mate. 8 hour round trip plus waiting for ferries and maybe a bit of work. Looks like they’ve got rid of the bloke who normally does this.
b8087e88596bc0f03d6de5029730da3c.jpg

Nice view tho.. [emoji849]
Used to look after the m & s over there. Always used to stay over. It's like going back to the 70's!

Used to look after the m & s over there. Always used to stay over. It's like going back to the 70's!

Oooo Markses and Sparkses! Ya posh fooker. [emoji16]

Hey..I’m not one to fuel rumours about in-breeding in my family, but.. I have family ancestry in IOW.

Oooo Markses and Sparkses! Ya posh fooker. [emoji16]

Hey..I’m not one to fuel rumours about in-breeding in my family, but.. I have family ancestry in IOW.
If you're related to one of them. You're related to them all!

Back