Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Yeah I had placed an order for some good stuff but the feckin CC didn't go through, so gonna have to do the bitcoin thing. But going to wait till after I get home after the new year. Already got plenty of pips that I haven't tried for the next grow.

Yeah I had placed an order for some good stuff but the feckin CC didn't go through, so gonna have to do the bitcoin thing. But going to wait till after I get home after the new year. Already got plenty of pips that I haven't tried for the next grow.
Ducks have you tried the vault they deliver abroad guaranteed delivery and they now take credit cards and do fastbuds [emoji16]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

I had been to the vault before but I don't think they took CC at the time. I checked tonight and now they do. I wasn't able to get a couple of the things I had on the order that didn't go through, but I did get some Fastbuds GSC & GG.

@Vlad The Inhaler "internet thingy" :crying::crying: I think I do pretty good for a guy that didn't even have a remote control until I was over 30. However, at 21 I could put a missile up yer arse from a long ways away.

I had been to the vault before but I don't think they took CC at the time. I checked tonight and now they do. I wasn't able to get a couple of the things I had on the order that didn't go through, but I did get some Fastbuds GSC & GG.

@Vlad The Inhaler "internet thingy" :crying::crying: I think I do pretty good for a guy that didn't even have a remote control until I was over 30. However, at 21 I could put a missile up yer arse from a long ways away.

Exocet business. [emoji573]

Back