Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

That’s them mate. I think the reason they’re doing better than the others is because they’re clones. They had quite a lot of branches when they got eaten by the deer whereas the ones from seed were mainly one stem. The plants from seed got set back a lot further, also shit and water gets into the main stem..

I wonder how the cockney thrips are getting on in FarmVille.. Probably been waiting at the bus stop for weeks hoping to get back to London.
I'm sure @Itisi will have more than enough thrips to go around he's like the typhoid Mary of the canna world [emoji16]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

That’s them mate. I think the reason they’re doing better than the others is because they’re clones. They had quite a lot of branches when they got eaten by the deer whereas the ones from seed were mainly one stem. The plants from seed got set back a lot further, also shit and water gets into the main stem..

I wonder how the cockney thrips are getting on in FarmVille.. Probably been waiting at the bus stop for weeks hoping to get back to London.

Yeah and I'll wager they have your grows grid coordinates memorized to report back to the leader of the thrip army:crying::crying:

Fookinell! I’m not getting notifications for my own thread now! [emoji849]

Anyhoo, thrips aside, here’s my plants.

393a3574641e968f7ff91223634e73da.jpg
1f628860e6ecb569ea6542501513520e.jpg

^ Blackberry Gum, 1&2

266b93491aeaa9f0dbce28ab856fde64.jpg
8869072a1ba86b79d6ce90f28072f315.jpg
9143e72da79a8cba2b4bfd82b147c68e.jpg

^ GSC, 1,2&3.

Team pic..
2ac627ecfd8e56922f25a0058b596e72.jpg

As I said earlier, one of the Gums will be chosen and the other will die, leaving four plants.

Cheers punks,

Vlad. [emoji8]

They're old school cockney thrips. Once in the sticks they will find a hop field, build a shed, decorate it like its a real home, help harvest the hops and call that a holiday.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

They're old school cockney thrips. Once in the sticks they will find a hop field, build a shed, decorate it like its a real home, help harvest the hops and call that a holiday.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Ooo! Nice. Will they sew sequins and bits of Mother of pearl to everything?

Back