Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Hahaha aye was some sour faced spanish guys walking about that day. I'm glad there's been zero trouble this time though. The atmosphere over here is amazing.

I went halves with a mate for croatia to win the cup. Purely cause the odds were 12/1 so I'll be happy whatever the result of the next game really hahahaha I want England to do it so badly though. Imagine we actually win the cup!! Obviously I wasn't around in 1966 so itd be awesome. What was it like back then dude? [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from Fraggle Rock

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Yeah Wilee... how was it when it actually came home?

Hahaha aye was some sour faced spanish guys walking about that day. I'm glad there's been zero trouble this time though. The atmosphere over here is amazing.

I went halves with a mate for croatia to win the cup. Purely cause the odds were 12/1 so I'll be happy whatever the result of the next game really hahahaha I want England to do it so badly though. Imagine we actually win the cup!! Obviously I wasn't around in 1966 so itd be awesome. What was it like back then dude? [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from Fraggle Rock
Born in 72 mate couldn't tell you but if England do win how will it make your life better you get a pay rise, maybe a free house? or maybe fuck all [emoji16]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Born in 72 mate couldn't tell you but if England do win how will it make your life better you get a pay rise, maybe a free house? or maybe fuck all [emoji16]

Yeah you're right... except for all the extra money ive made doing extra hours covering the matches, and getting paid to watch the game, yeah you're right. C’mon croatia [emoji23]

Sent from Fraggle Rock

Yeah you're right... except for all the extra money ive made doing extra hours covering the matches, and getting paid to watch the game, yeah you're right. C’mon croatia [emoji23]

Sent from Fraggle Rock
That you've worked for not got for fook all but payment for your time personally rather have the time fook work [emoji16]

Back