Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Unfortunately not. I fookin hate the chop.. Mrs V hates it even more.

Also it’s baking hot and I’ll have to keep our bedroom window shut for a week...

Here I go again... moaning like a depressed granny... [emoji16]
Yeah you're moaning to the wrong person n all. Try chopping when it's 48°C in the shade!!! THEN moan [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from Fraggle Rock

Yeah you're moaning to the wrong person n all. Try chopping when it's 48°C in the shade!!! THEN moan [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from Fraggle Rock

Fookinell Davo. I thought it was toasty here. I’m not complaining about that cos it’s a rarity and my van has air conditioning! Bejaysus mun...

48°?

Fookinell Davo. I thought it was toasty here. I’m not complaining about that cos it’s a rarity and my van has air conditioning! Bejaysus mun...

48°?
Yeah man.... not at the moment but come September... harvest time... easily. Hottest I've known is 53 in the shade. Almost made myself a suit out of wine cooler gel packs lol

Sent from Fraggle Rock

Unfortunately not. I fookin hate the chop.. Mrs V hates it even more.

Also it’s baking hot and I’ll have to keep our bedroom window shut for a week...

Here I go again... moaning like a depressed granny... [emoji16]

I am guessing that most homes in the UK have no AC. Well that would certainly suck!

Yeah man.... not at the moment but come September... harvest time... easily. Hottest I've known is 53 in the shade. Almost made myself a suit out of wine cooler gel packs lol

Sent from Fraggle Rock

Damn that is hot. The hottest that I've seen is 126F (about 52C) and thankfully I have only seen it once.

Back