Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

I am guessing that most homes in the UK have no AC. Well that would certainly suck!

Damn that is hot. The hottest that I've seen is 126F (about 52C) and thankfully I have only seen it once.

Yeah man... only rich people have air-con in the house. TBH mate it’s a waste of money because the weather’s usually shit! [emoji23]

Yeah I can see where it would be a waste in the UK cept for those hot days when ya can't have the windows open. Then it would be nice to have. AC is a must round here though. Our "summer" can start as early as April and end as late as November. Mid-May through mid-Sept highs are 32-35+ with rh at 60% on a dry day.:nono:

Yeah I can see where it would be a waste in the UK cept for those hot days when ya can't have the windows open. Then it would be nice to have. AC is a must round here though. Our "summer" can start as early as April and end as late as November. Mid-May through mid-Sept highs are 32-35+ with rh at 60% on a dry day.:nono:
Don't worry duck us brits will be back to moaning about the shitty weather soon enough [emoji16]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

No Wilee...

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]
c2869a9eb918c96ccf9c6f88440a59f9.jpg

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Hahaha aye was some sour faced spanish guys walking about that day. I'm glad there's been zero trouble this time though. The atmosphere over here is amazing.

I went halves with a mate for croatia to win the cup. Purely cause the odds were 12/1 so I'll be happy whatever the result of the next game really hahahaha I want England to do it so badly though. Imagine we actually win the cup!! Obviously I wasn't around in 1966 so itd be awesome. What was it like back then dude? [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from Fraggle Rock

Back