Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

You make your own luck vlad my mate got nicked by one of them cunts the other day as long as they don't get your reg or Id walk away if they touch you you can defend yourself (knock the fucker out) but you only get one dig other wise that's assault [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

He would have knocked him out, believe me! Except he was filmed next to his work van.

No escape!

I’ve bought him some posh bacon to cheer him up in the morning, tho I suspect it’ll be rotten before he gets around to cooking it! [emoji38]

He would have knocked him out, believe me! Except he was filmed next to his work van.

No escape!

I’ve bought him some posh bacon to cheer him up in the morning, tho I suspect it’ll be rotten before he gets around to cooking it! [emoji38]
Ye your fooked if they have your reg he should of followed them home and kidnapped there cats (but not hurt them i like cats mardy fookers) [emoji23] [emoji23]

I been thinking about getting just the auto pot valve and sitting me air pots in a tray with it :shrug: worth a try I reckon :coffee:
Pack it in if your skint just buy bits and pieces when you can i went from 2x autopots and airdomes and air pump and res to eight autopots 2x resses and all the bits and bobs to keep me going even if it ups your grow an ounce a plant its money in the bank so to speak and its so fookin easy but saying that I'm trying a cheap arse flood and drain 4 plants in a garland tray bottom fed every two to three days just tip it in they might die but hey if you don't try [emoji847]

There’s quite a big gap between the blue bit in the air pot and the ground tho Furrynuts....

[emoji848]

Might work in the bath.

I worked it out one night just need to be that fcked again that I remember how I was going to do it ,,,,
I trying a shed load two Ltr pop bottles next week planning on bottom feeding them , once I mastered that I going to go photo get a shit load of clones and fill tent with Lolly popped girls in 2ltr pots :crying:that's the plan if I get of me arse and do it is another story
IMAG0986.jpg

Back