Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

And the pesky wain!

We’re taking this...
6aeabc32587bd1f6b4f2ff2a1131ce4d.jpg

Me and Keggz are close! [emoji23][emoji23]
Arrr bless that's not the other grower I'm teaching to grow by proxy is it [emoji16]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Arrr bless that's not the other grower I'm teaching to grow by proxy is it [emoji16]

Nope. Keggz is still languishing in soil with no pH and fook all ventilation. He runs 1000W of hps in his bedroom and averages 4 zips per plant. I expect it’s quite warm in there at the mo... [emoji16]

Too lazy and too tight to change tho.

The dude with the auto pots is a retired builder. His shit is on point. (Got Fook all else to do tho)[emoji6]

Nope. Keggz is still languishing in soil with no pH and fook all ventilation. He runs 1000W of hps in his bedroom and averages 4 zips per plant. I expect it’s quite warm in there at the mo... [emoji16]

Too lazy and too tight to change tho.

The dude with the auto pots is a retired builder. His shit is on point. (Got Fook all else to do tho)[emoji6]
Cool stick to what you know vladders i experimented for the first two years growing now i just settle for an easy harvest [emoji16]

Cool stick to what you know vladders i experimented for the first two years growing now i just settle for an easy harvest [emoji16]

Yee.. the thing is he wants massive plants, he just can’t face parting with any time or money to make it work! [emoji848]

Who kegsie get him to buy autopots he would up his yeild in soil the tight arse [emoji16]

Yeah Keggsie.

It won’t happen! He only got broadband a year ago. His tv broke and it took 6 months before he bought a new one. He had the cash, just didn’t get round to it.

So... he got his new telly about 8 months ago, he didn’t get it out of the box for 6 weeks and even now he can’t watch anything other than YouTube on it.

If ever there was an example of someone who smokes too much weed... [emoji6][emoji23][emoji23]

Yeah Keggsie.

It won’t happen! He only got broadband a year ago. His tv broke and it took 6 months before he bought a new one. He had the cash, just didn’t get round to it.

So... he got his new telly about 8 months ago, he didn’t get it out of the box for 6 weeks and even now he can’t watch anything other than YouTube on it.

If ever there was an example of someone who smokes too much weed... [emoji6][emoji23][emoji23]
Bollocks i smoke to much weed take today up at 8 took the monster tennis then went shopping then the dentist (fookin hate them) then dropped her off at a kids party picked her up 2 hours later came home cooked the tea walked the dogs all the while off my cake [emoji16]he's just fookin lazy [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Bollocks i smoke to much weed take today up at 8 took the monster tennis then went shopping then the dentist (fookin hate them) then dropped her off at a kids party picked her up 2 hours later came home cooked the tea walked the dogs all the while off my cake [emoji16]he's just fookin lazy [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Functional stoner!

I’m a functioning alcoholic! [emoji1360] Yay for us!

Bless the Keggz tho.. his luck is bad. Life is grinding him down at the mo..

Example... on Friday at work he put out a fag butt on the floor and one of those enforcement twats fined him £150!

Functional stoner!

I’m a functioning alcoholic! [emoji1360] Yay for us!

Bless the Keggz tho.. his luck is bad. Life is grinding him down at the mo..

Example... on Friday at work he put out a fag butt on the floor and one of those enforcement twats fined him £150!
You make your own luck vlad my mate got nicked by one of them cunts the other day as long as they don't get your reg or Id walk away if they touch you you can defend yourself (knock the fucker out) but you only get one dig other wise that's assault [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

You make your own luck vlad my mate got nicked by one of them cunts the other day as long as they don't get your reg or Id walk away if they touch you you can defend yourself (knock the fucker out) but you only get one dig other wise that's assault [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

He would have knocked him out, believe me! Except he was filmed next to his work van.

No escape!

I’ve bought him some posh bacon to cheer him up in the morning, tho I suspect it’ll be rotten before he gets around to cooking it! [emoji38]

Back