Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Right, so... what do you suggest then bud? Stick with pH 5.8 and allow a bit of drift?

Have you conquered a bad cal def before?

(Just trying to establish credibility) [emoji16]
I tend not to care that much vlad as long as i get a smoke one of the reasons I'm cutting down on the mag reckon i could get bigger buds as you said 5.8 rise to 6.2 then bump down to 6 [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

I tend not to care that much vlad as long as i get a smoke one of the reasons I'm cutting down on the mag reckon i could get bigger buds as you said 5.8 rise to 6.2 then bump down to 6 [emoji106]

Right, I’ll try 0.5 ml of mag, 1.5 of cal and see what happens.

If it dies I’ll post you a turd. [emoji90]

Right, I’ll try 0.5 ml of mag, 1.5 of cal and see what happens.

If it dies I’ll post you a turd. [emoji90]
You can overdose on calcium dude you shouldn't need to go above 1 ml that's the max strength on canna mono ohhhhh poo in the post makes me feel like a tory mp [emoji16]

No bloody overlap of everything! 5.8 is the closest and has most, but there's no "one pH allows absorption of all".

I was doing 6ml each of Ca and Mg per litre last grow, I think it kept the two pretty well balanced.

Oh Wile, you remember the discussion about Epsom Salts? Home Bargains mate, £2.49 per kilo, food grade.

No bloody overlap of everything! 5.8 is the closest and has most, but there's no "one pH allows absorption of all".

I was doing 6ml each of Ca and Mg per litre last grow, I think it kept the two pretty well balanced.

Oh Wile, you remember the discussion about Epsom Salts? Home Bargains mate, £2.49 per kilo, food grade.
Ye but your a calcium, magnesium junkie if your still chasing calmag issues and your putting in 6 ml a litre your just wasting it sorry as i said to much mag locks out calcium and locks out p i think (Npk) even the weak arse calmag I've never gone over 2 ml per ltr and that stuff is weak and aldi have the organic (fucking organic its out the ground you bellends) epsom salts same price but I've already ordered mine same price free delivery and vitamin c powder to remove chlorine and chloramine from my water [emoji106]

Ye but your a calcium, magnesium junkie if your still chasing calmag issues and your putting in 6 ml a litre your just wasting it sorry as i said to much mag locks out calcium and locks out p i think (Npk) even the weak arse calmag I've never gone over 2 ml per ltr and that stuff is weak and aldi have the organic (fucking organic its out the ground you bellends) epsom salts same price but I've already ordered mine same price free delivery and vitamin c powder to remove chlorine and chloramine from my water [emoji106]
Past tense if you don't mind, I'm only on 6ml each per 10 litres this time round. My point was, I was putting equal amounts in and by upping the amount I dealt with the issue.

Back