Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Past tense if you don't mind, I'm only on 6ml each per 10 litres this time round. My point was, I was putting equal amounts in and by upping the amount I dealt with the issue.
What we're the plants and how many ounces per plant did you get can't remember I'm a stoner don't ya know

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

I'm running 5 ml of Cal/Mag+ in a gallon jug, (1 gallon = 3.785 liters). I think that would break down to approx..75 ml of Cal/Mag+ per liter of water. I guess since I'm growing in coco under led cob lighting, I should upp the Cal/Mag+? :shrug:

I'm running 5 ml of Cal/Mag+ in a gallon jug, (1 gallon = 3.785 liters). I think that would break down to approx..75 ml of Cal/Mag+ per liter of water. I guess since I'm growing in coco under led cob lighting, I should upp the Cal/Mag+? :shrug:
I give up missing the point you shower of calmag junkies [emoji849][emoji849][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I give up missing the point you shower of calmag junkies [emoji849][emoji849][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Hey I'm still on the gallon jug I bought last year, (ok, like 8 months ago). Hmmm, only about a 1/4 gallon left. So who's a fukin calmag junkie now! :haha:
Oh, I see! It's me!!! :yoinks: I got a calmag monkey on my back! :tonic:

Come on man, hook a brother up! Just a mil man, come on, I got a jones! :crying:

Hey I'm still on the gallon jug I bought last year, (ok, like 8 months ago). Hmmm, only about a 1/4 gallon left. So who's a fukin calmag junkie now! :haha:
Oh, I see! It's me!!! :yoinks: I got a calmag monkey on my back! :tonic:

Come on man, hook a brother up! Just a mil man, come on, I got a jones! :crying:
[emoji23] [emoji23] nothing worse than itchy teeth just say no [emoji16]

[emoji23] [emoji23] nothing worse than itchy teeth just say no [emoji16]

Maybe you should set up a support group Wilee.

Cal-mag anonymous?

Needs an acronym tho...

Calcium And Magnesium Recovery Association?

I think CAMRA’s already been taken by some beardy nob ends tho. [emoji17]

Maybe you should set up a support group Wilee.

Cal-mag anonymous?

Needs an acronym tho...

Calcium And Magnesium Recovery Association?

I think CAMRA’s already been taken by some beardy nob ends tho. [emoji17]
I give up vladders they can only help themselves you can't deal with the problem till you admit you have one just sayin like [emoji849][emoji847]

Back