Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Fastbuds GSC and GG, yield wasn't great but it was potent. Don't think I weighed the GSC, the GG was 95g from two plants. Still learning, remember!
95 g from two plants first plants i did no calmag canna a+b and big bud just over 7 ounces a plants under a street light that's what I'm trying to say to much calcium and magnesium will fook up your yeild big time that's why I'm looking to drop the mag every other res to much mag locks out calcium then your just chasing your arse trying to catch up

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

95 g from two plants first plants i did no calmag canna a+b and big bud just over 7 ounces a plants under a street light that's what I'm trying to say to much calcium and magnesium will fook up your yeild big time that's why I'm looking to drop the mag every other res to much mag locks out calcium then your just chasing your arse trying to catch up
That was my best auto yield to date. Thanks for the confidence boost LOL should I just have ignored the cal def then?

That was my best auto yield to date. Thanks for the confidence boost LOL should I just have ignored the cal def then?
Not being a knob elle just know you could get a lot more and I'm sure you will the point I'm trying to get across in my male ham-fisted way is once you go over 1 ml of the canna calcium same with the mag your never catching up it's happened to me many times once I hit 1ml i just let it ride usually get at least 4 ounces per decent sized plant there's things you can do like flush but I'm to lazy for that when i was growing autos i never used to feed calcium or mag for the first three weeks then half strength till they started to flower then full strength till they stopped there stretch then back to half strength I'm curious if it still works guess i will find out in August [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Not being a knob elle just know you could get a lot more and I'm sure you will the point I'm trying to get across in my male ham-fisted way is once you go over 1 ml of the canna calcium same with the mag your never catching up it's happened to me many times once I hit 1ml i just let it ride usually get at least 4 ounces per decent sized plant there's things you can do like flush but I'm to lazy for that when i was growing autos i never used to feed calcium or mag for the first three weeks then half strength till they started to flower then full strength till they stopped there stretch then back to half strength I'm curious if it still works guess i will find out in August [emoji106]
Well this grow with the 2F2V and Blueberry I used a lot less, top strength with sanguine's schedule was 6ml per 10 litres, which is only 0.6ml per litre. I guess we'll see! They'll be done in about a month. Then once I have room in the mid tent I can try it your way - the big tent is going over to photos.

Well this grow with the 2F2V and Blueberry I used a lot less, top strength with sanguine's schedule was 6ml per 10 litres, which is only 0.6ml per litre. I guess we'll see! They'll be done in about a month. Then once I have room in the mid tent I can try it your way - the big tent is going over to photos.

Yee.. my last two grows I remembered to go easy on the cal and mag... this time I’ve pickled a couple of ‘em. I’ll show in a mo.. [emoji849]

Cooking with cal-mag.
11209d5d97beebca5984448f6e29d3ae.jpg

^ Pineapple Express No 1. She’s stunted. Small leaves and dry looking bud sites. Plenty o time for recovery tho.

502c778ec11e933de1001ebe663a4dbf.jpg

^ Pineapple Express No 2. She don’t give a fuck. Badmanting. [emoji1420]

e88c5dfc5c2e65ed9d22e99b62b8c3b4.jpg

^ BDM. Crippled. [emoji849]

e173c040f19282a139f3a7d4c558e819.jpg

^ Gorilla Glue. She’s enjoying life atm.. I’ll try not to upset her.

They’ve all had 1.5ml of A&B and a dash of explode tonight. No cal mag, there’s still some in both reservoirs so that’ll do for now.

I hope. [emoji16]

Team pics..
9014df0c7eb6bc325bd645e2bfa31484.jpg
7d188453bee806d6f468d71f676a2d37.jpg

I fink I need to write stuff down and pin it on the wall cos I do tend to forget stuff after 8pm.

Viva la gin. [emoji1365]

I fink I need to write stuff down and pin it on the wall cos I do tend to forget stuff after 8pm.

Viva la gin. [emoji1365]
I've just been food shopping in a well-known chain. People have done nothing but get in my way, I was ready to scream before I'd been there 30 minutes. I bought myself a bottle of Sicilian lemonade and am now going to hit the mothers' ruin myself...

Found out one of my Horticulture instructors is a fan of gin, I passed on the Rhubarb-Ginger infusion recipe, she’s excited to try it. Both my instructor & wife feel like they should meet over gin because they have to “put up with” me.

Found out one of my Horticulture instructors is a fan of gin, I passed on the Rhubarb-Ginger infusion recipe, she’s excited to try it. Both my instructor & wife feel like they should meet over gin because they have to “put up with” me.

Hehe! Everyone needs gin in their life Vorko, especially with rhubarb in it. Yumma yumma.

Back