Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Surely you’re too busy defrosting your condense pipe. [emoji16]

When I was fitting the boiler, my pal was round, also a boiler engineer. He's a proper mate, so wasn't helping at all, just standing around drinking beer and taking the piss out of my work.

He pointed out that the latest standards stated I should have increased the condense pipesize when running outside to prevent freezing. My reply was. 'Fuck off deano, when do we get condense freezing temperatures in this country,ya cunt!'

When I was fitting the boiler, my pal was round, also a boiler engineer. He's a proper mate, so wasn't helping at all, just standing around drinking beer and taking the piss out of my work.

He pointed out that the latest standards stated I should have increased the condense pipesize when running outside to prevent freezing. My reply was. 'Fuck off deano, when do we get condense freezing temperatures in this country,ya cunt!'
[emoji23] [emoji23] like now guess it's still bleak down your end it's just raining here now [emoji847]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Well you live and learn and you’ve got a whole year to not get round to sorting it out.

Every plumber I know has done nothing but defrost those fuckers all week. To the point where they’re giving out free instructions on Facebook.

[emoji23] [emoji23] like now guess it's still bleak down your end it's just raining here now [emoji847]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Naah man, all the snow has gone overnight. Luckily we managed to grab a couple of hours sledging with lil Vlad yesterday. [emoji1360]

He Fookin loved it!

Naah man, all the snow has gone overnight. Luckily we managed to grab a couple of hours sledging with lil Vlad yesterday. [emoji1360]

He Fookin loved it!

I remember the year Itislad said no thanks when I woke him at 6 am to go sledging. Broke my heart, going on my own.

Yeah, middle aged men sledging on their own can come across a bit noncey.

Tell ya what tho.. that hill at the maritime museum looks a bit fast.

Thats the one we used to go on. It gets a bit hairy going from the top. Specially on one of those plastic arse spade thingys.

BDM’s looking a bit ruff..
eef261e524633732a87380dd6015c969.jpg
4c8f131ca963e08d49857da8db133795.jpg
4e218a3805839522d5b1ded07dc61005.jpg
d135ed2f9c8a2f457799d95d633f589e.jpg
344d74645b14ad29ebd47da8de3ab72d.jpg
4914c8bcd12ba5ffcd209101fba0c201.jpg

Looks like a nasty dose of cal-def to me, correct me if I’m wrong..

She’s on her own res as of today, 1.5ml of A&B, 1ml of mag, 1.5ml of cal, pH’d to 5.8

I’ve been a tad lazy on the grow lately and let the res pH ride up to 6.2 so I’m gonna keep an eye on em daily for a while.

Whatchoo reckon peeps?

Back