Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Yeee.. I think it was pretty old and the heat and lumens have taken their toll on the £7.99 ol’ cripple. Just a bit of a surprise!

On the plus side, my next harvest might have little bits of plastic in the buds... we all love that.

Soap baaaaar! [emoji41]

more plastic, better gear.

Every clip on fan that I have bought burnt out real quick ,, the osc tower fans work great and last :cheers::thumbsup: I got a couple from Lidle ran 24 /7 still going strong two years later they use more wattage though in general

Every clip on fan that I have bought burnt out real quick ,, the osc tower fans work great and last :cheers::thumbsup: I got a couple from Lidle ran 24 /7 still going strong two years later they use more wattage though in general

Yee.. I like the clip ons tho, Hairy. I know they’re shit but they suit the environment.

Happy to pay a tenner every few months. [emoji16]

^ done a witchy. Laters.
Someone's got to while she's not around. Anyone seen her online lately, or does she still spend all of her time on the Brazilian site?

The trouble is, they need floor space and that's something I'm pretty short of. I know it's only what, 6-8 inches square, but because my tents are small I get leaf burn. And the smaller tent, the wilma takes all the floor space!

Someone's got to while she's not around. Anyone seen her online lately, or does she still spend all of her time on the Brazilian site?

The trouble is, they need floor space and that's something I'm pretty short of. I know it's only what, 6-8 inches square, but because my tents are small I get leaf burn. And the smaller tent, the wilma takes all the floor space!

Hehe... yeah! I’m hoping I won’t be able to see ANY floor this grow! [emoji2]

Clip ons it is then!

Back