Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Yeee.. I think it was pretty old and the heat and lumens have taken their toll on the £7.99 ol’ cripple. Just a bit of a surprise!

On the plus side, my next harvest might have little bits of plastic in the buds... we all love that.

Soap baaaaar! [emoji41]

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk

Fooksake! Was it a clip on?

I bought a cheap one from Growell Hydroponics a couple of weeks ago and the dude in the shop told me to keep the receipt so I can swap it when it packs up in a month! [emoji2][emoji1360]
It was a clip on dude not that bothered about air circulation in the veg tent but still don't buy a secret Jardin oscillating clip on fan they are a piece of shit [emoji16]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

It was a clip on dude not that bothered about air circulation in the veg tent but still don't buy a secret Jardin oscillating clip on fan they are a piece of shit [emoji16]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

I wouldn’t buy any clip on oscillating fan. They’re all the same with different labels, and they’ll fall off every five minutes.

Yeah mate, I was gonna drill holes but then I realised there was a pack of zip/cable ties in the dungeon already. Instant solution my maaan! [emoji41]

They were too short and fiddly for tying up virgins with too.

Virgins in the shire? You must like them REAL young!

Back