Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Yeah maaan... [emoji22]

I’ve drunk most of my gin too... that rhubarb and ginger one was soooo nice, I looked at it in Morrisons earlier.. £35 a bottle! [emoji15]

I should have made it last longer! [emoji23]
Apparently lidle sell rhubarb and ginger gin and it's cheap don't know what it tastes like though

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

A bit i will have you know I'm an accomplished smart arse it's taken me years to be this much of a bellend [emoji16][emoji847]

I would have to agree. I too have been perfecting my smartassedness since the day I could speak.:pass:

Fookin clip on fans! One of the ones on the lamp reflector looked a bit wonky so I went to adjust the angle and the base snapped off. It fell, narrowly missing my Pineapple Express so I got another base off an old fan kicking around in the cellar, went to unscrew the broken base and the whole thing disintegrated! I was left with a plastic box with a spinning fan blade and a pile of crumbled plastic!

Fookin shiiiiite. [emoji23]

Fookin clip on fans! One of the ones on the lamp reflector looked a bit wonky so I went to adjust the angle and the base snapped off. It fell, narrowly missing my Pineapple Express so I got another base off an old fan kicking around in the cellar, went to unscrew the broken base and the whole thing disintegrated! I was left with a plastic box with a spinning fan blade and a pile of crumbled plastic!

Fookin shiiiiite. [emoji23]
Don't worry about it my super dupa secret Jardin oscillating piece of shits took the big one bag of wank [emoji16][emoji847]

Yeee.. I think it was pretty old and the heat and lumens have taken their toll on the £7.99 ol’ cripple. Just a bit of a surprise!

On the plus side, my next harvest might have little bits of plastic in the buds... we all love that.

Soap baaaaar! [emoji41]

Back