Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Bugger me. All of the above, me too. Small world. Did you ever do Charlie Browns club in the town?

Hehe... noo.. I didn’t really go to local clubs bud, a bit of esquires in Bedford for proper music but it was mostly about the illegal do’s for me bud.

Exodus, STS or we’d drive to London for the dark jungle when there was nothing on round here.

51e2702a8be1c478a26038bd5586ea34.jpg

@Ribbzzy do you recognise anyone?

Is it
It was the party by the airport where the farmer whose barn it was got the arse and speared one of the trucks on his forklift.
Haha, I wasn't there for that. I think I did maybe 10-12 Exodus parties. Clophill a couple of time's, Blue Lagoon a few times, industrial estates in Dunstable, and the wood there, and then the legendary, best party I've ever been too, was the festival they had at the farm. I got out of Luton though, I don't miss it

It was the party by the airport where the farmer whose barn it was got the arse and speared one of the trucks on his forklift.
I've got a feeling you might have a few years on me. I Started Exodus in 96ish, left school in 98. DO you know the people in the photo? The bird in the left of center looks familiar, black boots and shorts, if her name is Jodie, then I know her

Back