Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Just had a little weigh in of the GSC, a tad over 13.5 Oz. [emoji15]

That’s one fucking plant... [emoji15][emoji15]

Now it’s not 100% dry yet, the stems are still a bit bendy but I don’t reckon she’ll lose much more weight.

Shocked...

I haven’t even started on the GG yet! [emoji16]
Awesome haul that is..........makes me wanna try the hydro

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Autopots and coco match made in heaven hey vlad i only run one fan in my flower tent big 16 inch wall mounted bugger works a treat

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Indeed it is mate.. [emoji1360]

I’ve tried the Big fans mate, much prefer a few small ones. They don’t blow as hard, just keep the air moving nicely. [emoji1362]

Indeed it is mate.. [emoji1360]

I’ve tried the Big fans mate, much prefer a few small ones. They don’t blow as hard, just keep the air moving nicely. [emoji1362]
That's why they have speed settings you crank oscillating stops you getting wind burn and also cuts down on bud rot but you know it only took us a year to convince you to try coco [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Awesome haul Vald. I was amazed at the quantity on my first hydro grow. I have read that hydro yields higher quantity but soil yields better quality. But TBH I think the stuff from my hydro grows is as good if not better than the stuff from my soil grows.

Forgot to add a bit of this:slap:

That's why they have speed settings you crank oscillating stops you getting wind burn and also cuts down on bud rot but you know it only took us a year to convince you to try coco [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Yeah... the difference is... I’ve tried big fans before ya plonker!

Awesome haul Vald. I was amazed at the quantity on my first hydro grow. I have read that hydro yields higher quantity but soil yields better quality. But TBH I think the stuff from my hydro grows is as good if not better than the stuff from my soil grows.

Forgot to add a bit of this:slap:

Thanks Duck! The way my last few mud grows went it couldn’t get much worse. The first coco grow gave me 8.7 Oz (I think) from one of the plants- Glueberry OG and now this... it’s been top quality off those two so I’m not gonna question the difference just yet. So far, this set up is waaaay better than mud, I’m sure it’ll go tits up again at some point.. [emoji6]

Back