Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Scrog is on.
39892eb1464b68e9ee0111c8a0bb3283.jpg
e8cafabda4790ae16c5ac81dac7ba65d.jpg
a588b37dd23dfb16b99c2b1fcae3a1ff.jpg

^ Hubba
fc69202e3d109bf3a3a058c67fb6cd44.jpg

^ Cheese.

Cheese is a bit wonky atm, hopefully she’ll spread out during the stretch.

Just had a little weigh in of the GSC, a tad over 13.5 Oz. [emoji15]

That’s one fucking plant... [emoji15][emoji15]

Now it’s not 100% dry yet, the stems are still a bit bendy but I don’t reckon she’ll lose much more weight.

Shocked...

I haven’t even started on the GG yet! [emoji16]

Now it’s not 100% dry yet, the stems are still a bit bendy but I don’t reckon she’ll lose much more weight.

Shocked...

Very nice vladders [emoji109][emoji109][emoji109]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Shocked...

Welcome to the world of hydro.

Nice.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Hey there Vlad, nice setup and grow! I like the way you use the (4 stationary?) clip fans to circulate the air around the room. I have used oscillating clip fans and have found a weak link in the oscillation mechanism, as it tends to wear out faster than other parts of the fan.

Welcome to the world of hydro.

Nice.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Yeah man, it’s an eye opener! I’m looking forward to seeing how the next two do under the screen and also wondering if I’ll ever need to do four plants at a time again..

I mean if they all go to plan, there’s nowhere near enough space in that lil ol’ tent.

Hey there Vlad, nice setup and grow! I like the way you use the (4 stationary?) clip fans to circulate the air around the room. I have used oscillating clip fans and have found a weak link in the oscillation mechanism, as it tends to wear out faster than other parts of the fan.

Thanks Dope-man. The fans are just standard clip ons, I’ve looked at the oscillating ones but I reckon they’d push themselves off the poles so I went with a load of cheap ones. There’s two clipped on the light reflector too, to blow the heat from the lamp away from the plants.

I found another dead one today at the back of the tent tho so I need to pick up a couple more. Looks like the motor’s burned out, it was still switched on too so lucky it didn’t catch fire tbh. [emoji16]

Yeah man, it’s an eye opener! I’m looking forward to seeing how the next two do under the screen and also wondering if I’ll ever need to do four plants at a time again..

I mean if they all go to plan, there’s nowhere near enough space in that lil ol’ tent.
And that's why i only grow 3 at a time [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Back