Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Well done that man .......looks like its my shot of turning everything to shit ......looks like the photos fckd as well,got some strange growth happening and the trichomes have dissappeared.......gonna yank the fckng lot and start from scratch,6 mnths spent on that photo .....i could have grown a heap of shit autos in that time ......ive got one auto orange bud not ready for 3 weeks at least, a bcn crtical thats only 28 days old and some week old blackberry gum and big bud.......seems like everyhting since aug has just been a waste of time ,ive had one power plant in all that time ......serious rethink needed

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

FFS G man, are there pics of the photo?

I’ll have a look in a mo, don’t bin it tho bud, it’ll probably make some half decent hash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done that man .......looks like its my shot of turning everything to shit ......looks like the photos fckd as well,got some strange growth happening and the trichomes have dissappeared.......gonna yank the fckng lot and start from scratch,6 mnths spent on that photo .....i could have grown a heap of shit autos in that time ......ive got one auto orange bud not ready for 3 weeks at least, a bcn crtical thats only 28 days old and some week old blackberry gum and big bud.......seems like everyhting since aug has just been a waste of time ,ive had one power plant in all that time ......serious rethink needed

Can you tag me in your thread please? I’ve deleted Tapatalk and reinstalled, it’s fook’d things up a bit. [emoji1360]

Can you tag me in your thread please? I’ve deleted Tapatalk and reinstalled, it’s fook’d things up a bit. [emoji1360]

No problem i will take some pics later ........to say im disheartened is an understatement.........not enough to start paying for it though[emoji111]

No problem i will take some pics later ........to say im disheartened is an understatement.........not enough to start paying for it though[emoji111]

It’s a nightmare when it goes wrong G. At a guess (without pics) I’d say the photoperiod has started re-vegging cos of a light leak.

Have you got one and three fingered leaves sprouting?

It’s a nightmare when it goes wrong G. At a guess (without pics) I’d say the photoperiod has started re-vegging cos of a light leak.

Have you got one and three fingered leaves sprouting?

No light leaks ,ive been videoing the interior from all angles and its dark .....but it sounds like its trying to revegg as u said

b2f911cc67ec5e3ca480280fbc96c899.jpg
8b8d9539bfb14feaef8444e5c63c58d6.jpg

That’s a fucking shitload of ganja. [emoji1360]

Kaching

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Yee.. either extreme foxtailing or starting to re veg. You could chop it down and smoke it G, it’ll do the job.

What a waste of 6 mnths ........never ever again .........i must have to worst grow record on here and not even been a yr yet , thats 3 failed crops .......might need to consider buying it

Back