Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

7b26fd2276bb2b5abd60f225270b03bb.jpg

FFS... I just deleted Tapatalk and signed back in... what a fookin nightmare..

Bare with me peeps.

niiiice pour your self a large one vladders :cheers::smoking:

Consider it done Wilee. Jeez man, there’s a lot of GSC, she’s not too solid but it’s sticky as fook and it reeks. I wonder what lil Vlad’s gonna say when he walks in our bedroom in the morning. [emoji51]

The GG was very brittle and foxtailed as expected but she stinks too, should be ok, not too sticky tho.

So now the Hubba and the Cheese have the tent to themselves, I feel a scrog coming on.

(If I get round to it)

Very nice vlad can't beat a shit load of bud [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
Well done that man .......looks like its my shot of turning everything to shit ......looks like the photos fckd as well,got some strange growth happening and the trichomes have dissappeared.......gonna yank the fckng lot and start from scratch,6 mnths spent on that photo .....i could have grown a heap of shit autos in that time ......ive got one auto orange bud not ready for 3 weeks at least, a bcn crtical thats only 28 days old and some week old blackberry gum and big bud.......seems like everyhting since aug has just been a waste of time ,ive had one power plant in all that time ......serious rethink needed

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Back