Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

I used to buy my hash in tin town, same woman every time, if she wasn't in, her son would serve me, he was only about 12. :crying:

Quality. I wonder what he does for a living now! [emoji23][emoji23]

Oh the memories... popping out from school at lunchtime for a two fag mix and chucking a whitey in French.... passing out on the floor in the PE changing rooms.. [emoji849]

Quality. I wonder what he does for a living now! [emoji23][emoji23]

Oh the memories... popping out from school at lunchtime for a two fag mix and chucking a whitey in French.... passing out on the floor in the PE changing rooms.. [emoji849]
I'll have a pound he wont be discovering a cure for cancer anytime soon, the amount of prison time he's probably done by now, he'll have an arsehole like a wizards sleeve :rofl:

Ah you lads make me laugh. Talking about being old and how you were in school in the 90s. I got out of school in 72, probably before you lads were even born. Guess I should feel ancient.:cools:

Ah you lads make me laugh. Talking about being old and how you were in school in the 90s. I got out of school in 72, probably before you lads were even born. Guess I should feel ancient.:cools:
Year i was born ducks twas a good year [emoji111]️

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

f822d3240d6ff6ad8a21b63f6b51057f.jpg

Postie’s been.

Back