Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Yer. We tried the pineapple express game. You watch the film, when they smoke you smoke, when anybody gets shot or stabbed you hit the bong. Itispal past out before we got 20 mins in.[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Haha! I’ve seen a film of itispal too! [emoji23][emoji23]

There seems to be a regular theme with that ‘un. Maybe she shouldn’t try to keep up with you two.

542fe6ea8b0e25f2ffedb72bef04012b.jpg
c399937a6a909ec2be82df284582c6b6.jpg

Strange mould in Keggsie’s blackberry Kush.

He says it’s nothing like any bud rot he’s ever seen, it’s dry and fluffy and peppered about all of the buds. Whatchoo reckon? Powdery mildew?

Also, if so can ya still smoke it?

542fe6ea8b0e25f2ffedb72bef04012b.jpg
c399937a6a909ec2be82df284582c6b6.jpg

Strange mould in Keggsie’s blackberry Kush.

He says it’s nothing like any bud rot he’s ever seen, it’s dry and fluffy and peppered about all of the buds. Whatchoo reckon? Powdery mildew?

Also, if so can ya still smoke it?
You'd be inhaling spores if you smoked it. Looks like the mold you get on fruit. Like ducks said, hash it.

[emoji88][emoji88][emoji88]

It's a game of roulette mate.

I read a few articles most said don't especially if you suffer from chest problems i smoked the less effected buds and turned the rest to oil but you can wash them in diluted hydrogen peroxide once dried safe to smoke

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

I read a few articles most said don't especially if you suffer from chest problems i smoked the less effected buds and turned the rest to oil but you can wash them in diluted hydrogen peroxide once dried safe to smoke

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
Knowledge

Back