Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Best pics I could manage
6957829af5a8b0fa4ad89472d04ece2c.jpg
c3155462ed8ebbf3e85a253d21251cd7.jpg
d308466391ccac99a19d0ada52013d49.jpg

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk

That looks fine mate.

Is it the same plant?
Yeah ....same bud where the purpose leaf was....I've been right thru and it seems fine .....with it getting cooler so far into flower I'm sure its hungry and eating itself inside out......when I see the leaves it just looks golden ,purple and brown like autumn...... all the bud growth is green and healthy...but I have refilled her a bit and spread her out a bit just for airflow and light

Yeah ....same bud where the purpose leaf was....I've been right thru and it seems fine .....with it getting cooler so far into flower I'm sure its hungry and eating itself inside out......when I see the leaves it just looks golden ,purple and brown like autumn...... all the bud growth is green and healthy...but I have refilled her a bit and spread her out a bit just for airflow and light

Cool. [emoji28]

I’d pick those brown leaves out. The rot starts from the stem but shows on the leaves first.

It looks good in there. [emoji1360][emoji1365]

Cool. [emoji28]

I’d pick those brown leaves out. The rot starts from the stem but shows on the leaves first.

It looks good in there. [emoji1360][emoji1365]
Too good.....I'm trying to predict probs before they appear.....the Cali orange has been stripped right back to FCK all but flowers so the light can get in properly and it seems to be working also keeps the humidity down and let's the air flow or at least in my head that how its working

Back