Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

G! See that 5th pic... keep an eye on that bud for rot mate, the leaves look a bit suspect. [emoji1360]
Shit i thought they were just consumeing themselves.....the leaves actually look more purple under light....i just assumed she was in the autumn of life .......my beady eye is on it ,but not having suffered it i dont know what to look for

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I need one I've only got a little todger [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji533][emoji97][emoji33]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Bless you lil Willie... it’s ok. I see it’s already served it’s purpose so no need to worry.

(Apart from the risk of Mrs Wilee running off with Delroy from raaand de caaarnah)

[emoji16]

Shit i thought they were just consumeing themselves.....the leaves actually look more purple under light....i just assumed she was in the autumn of life .......my beady eye is on it ,but not having suffered it i dont know what to look for

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I might be wrong G but I’ve seen a lot of bud rot over the years!

Bless you lil Willie... it’s ok. I see it’s already served it’s purpose so no need to worry.

(Apart from the risk of Mrs Wilee running off with Delroy from raaand de caaarnah)

[emoji16]
I keep the kids hostage she ain't going nowhere [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Back