Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Well G... maybe you could invest in a timer. There’s lots of ones on the market at the mo, mine’s a 2008 model but maybe you should go with an older one to match your age. [emoji16]
I see how it works .........attack the older,weaker more vunerable.........i think i can smell stale pish .........fck its me .......

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

And that my friend is why my house isn’t on fire.

Viva la contactor! [emoji2]
My old bacolite switch was good enough for nikola tesla .......so its good enough for me .......if i remember to switch it on .........if i remember to switch it o...............nurse ...ive solied myself again either that or nikolas pidgeon shit all over me [emoji111]

I see how it works .........attack the older,weaker more vunerable.........i think i can smell stale pish .........fck its me .......

It’s ok G-man, we’ll all be old and decrepit one day... some sooner than others tho.

@Itisi’s nearly as old as you and he’s ok. Well he looks like he’s just about hanging on in there. Personally I’m amazed his mum didn’t have him euthanised at birth, I would have.

[emoji2]

Happy Friday EVERYONE! [emoji2]

My old bacolite switch was good enough for nikola tesla .......so its good enough for me .......if i remember to switch it on .........if i remember to switch it o...............nurse ...ive solied myself again either that or nikolas pidgeon shit all over me [emoji111]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji1360]

It’s ok G-man, we’ll all be old and decrepit one day... some sooner than others tho.

@Itisi’s nearly as old as you and he’s ok. Well he looks like he’s just about hanging on in there. Personally I’m amazed his mum didn’t have him euthanised at birth, I would have.

[emoji2]

Happy Friday EVERYONE! [emoji2]
[emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji32][emoji32][emoji32][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]happy Friday you little rapscallian [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Back