Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

@Vlad The Inhaler my gg were really impressive in veg 3+foot and bushy- they just didnt produce the goods in flower.
Only got 10oz from 4 of them lol
But with more light i recon they should be 4-5oz each.
Sometimes you just get a small one with autos though man

Yeah, I don’t suppose the ruff start mine had helped either. Ok, as long as they’re not supposed to look like this. [emoji1360]

downloadfile-1.jpg
Heres how mine looked near the end

They were a decent size then Sanger. Not a lot of leaf there tho.. what lights were you using? Something tells me 400W HPS. [emoji848]

I do read your thread, honest!
That was my first grow with 4 autocobs so only 200w total- normally use 600w hps and got 20oz or more.
They were heavily lollypoped

That was my first grow with 4 autocobs so only 200w total- normally use 600w hps and got 20oz or more.
They were heavily lollypoped

Yeah man, can’t beat the 600 hps if temperature’s not an issue. Cheap (to buy) and reliable, my light kit’s nearly 10 years old now- separate ballast and contactor.

It’s a fookin relic... hasn’t failed me yet.

That reminds me, must buy a new bulb. [emoji1360]

Yeah man, can’t beat the 600 hps if temperature’s not an issue. Cheap (to buy) and reliable, my light kit’s nearly 10 years old now- separate ballast and contactor.

It’s a fookin relic... hasn’t failed me yet.

That reminds me, must buy a new bulb. [emoji1360]
You sound like one of those old hifi geeks! "Transistors! No no no, what you want is a valve the size of a Fucking fire extinguisher."

Do you have a geezer come around and put your light on with a taper on a pole? If you need a spare bulb, they've just changed the street lights to led round my way, they must have a few spare sodiums you could have.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

You sound like one of those old hifi geeks! "Transistors! No no no, what you want is a valve the size of a Fucking fire extinguisher."

Do you have a geezer come around and put your light on with a taper on a pole? If you need a spare bulb, they've just changed the street lights to led round my way, they must have a few spare sodiums you could have.

Ooo! [emoji1330]

Get yer soldering iron out Mars boy! It’s time you fixed yer diodes! The light’s not pink enough sweetheart [emoji8][emoji8][emoji8][emoji23]

Also, lay off the taper dude or I’ll send him round to torch your sarnie van. [emoji91][emoji604][emoji91]

Happy Friday Geez. [emoji1365]

Ooo! [emoji1330]

Get yer soldering iron out Mars boy! It’s time you fixed yer diodes! The light’s not pink enough sweetheart [emoji8][emoji8][emoji8][emoji23]

Also, lay off the taper dude or I’ll send him round to torch your sarnie van. [emoji91][emoji604][emoji91]

Happy Friday Geez. [emoji1365]
I buy the lights to match my eyes.

Happy damn Friday geez.

Back