Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Here we go... plants.
ee0c299c55ae25f7fdf8ee8a8b5ad16d.jpg
da4d0ff324cd46896445e69fa2141e3c.jpg

^GSC, FLYING!
710c3960cefb5539d26eab82f312d9d9.jpg
f197f10b760defa9bd58e7d73517f7ab.jpg

^Gorilla Glue doing well, not that much of her tho.
2866b24c809e80af1da138c049522d70.jpg
^hubba No1 showing signs of frazzle, never mind I’ve got a spare!

5cea00d32f703e2e3e6dbf8c049c2f9b.jpg

^ Hubba No2, doing ok so far
47e302fd33bc7d0855bfdbfc60871c5d.jpg

^Emergency Hubba all pH’d correctly!

The little ones pots are still way too wet and I can see the pH is starting to affect them. Whattamandoo? Dunno... Maybe add more water with a lower pH... maybe not.. [emoji848]

What ya reckon punks?

The third Hubba seed popped today so I’ve potted her up in a small pot of coco in case of any impending fuck ups! If they all live I’ll send her to the ganja farm in the sky or to Keggsie, not sure what’s worse tho..

Team pic..
24be554e9de57f9fdbf643f2f8b6d35c.jpg

Toodleoo.
don't add more water dude if there still wet and when you do water them just water right around the base of the stem you want that tap root to go down like a $5 dollar crack whore ph to 5.6 it will correct itself just don't panic all the wonkey ph means is they cant feed if you feed right by the stem they will get the correct feed ph well that's the idea the other ywo are filling out nicely now we have cracked the misunderstanding on the ph you should get monsters :pass:

don't add more water dude if there still wet and when you do water them just water right around the base of the stem you want that tap root to go down like a $5 dollar crack whore ph to 5.6 it will correct itself just don't panic all the wonkey ph means is they cant feed if you feed right by the stem they will get the correct feed ph well that's the idea the other ywo are filling out nicely now we have cracked the misunderstanding on the ph you should get monsters :pass:

Yeah, cheers mate. We’ll see how they go.

Right... plan for tonight...

Swap the emergency plant with the first Hubba but with fresh coco pH’d correctly, and maybe lift Hubba No2 out and change as much coco as I can get away with. They’re not liking the 6. Whatever they’re in at the mo and the emergency one looks nice.

Don’t panic Wilee, I’ve done this shit before!

I’m gonna bag up the coco with the other stuff and wash it out, then flush it with RO water for use later.

Plan. [emoji1360]

Sooo after a night out on the Kronenbourg, I returned to sort the plants out.

It went alwight actually. The two plants in the badly PHd coco had zero roots coming from the cubes, whereas the emergency plant (pHd correctly) had a proper tap root.

So I’ve swapped them all about gently and set all 3 at pH 5.8 with 1ml/L of canna A&B and half strength root stim.

My missus is chewing my ear off... [emoji51]

Brb.

Sooo after a night out on the Kronenbourg, I returned to sort the plants out.

It went alwight actually. The two plants in the badly PHd coco had zero roots coming from the cubes, whereas the emergency plant (pHd correctly) had a proper tap root.

So I’ve swapped them all about gently and set all 3 at pH 5.8 with 1ml/L of canna A&B and half strength root stim.

My missus is chewing my ear off... [emoji51]

Brb.
Has vlad been a naughty boy [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

The GSC is ma-hooosive now, I’ll grab some pics tomorrow. There’s a few more rusty spots on a few leaves so I upped the cal to 1.25ml, and left the other bits as they were.

That’s

Cal 1.25ml

Mag 1ml

Silicon 1ml

Dutchpro A&B 1.75ml

Aw,

Explode upped to 1ml/L

I’ve pHd it to 5.9, it’ll rise overnight tho.

Hope that’s ok, it seems to be working and there’s a right stink starting to form in the tent. [emoji1360][emoji2]

Nah mate, she’s just had a load of wine at the pub. She don’t arf jibber on and she gets offended if I don’t pretend I’m listening! [emoji23][emoji23]
So it's not just my wife that does that they can't halve yammer on when they've had a skin full [emoji23][emoji23]psst don't tell her I said that [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Back