Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Can we see how the a'pots are doing vladders? Sorry to disturb u ladies. :woohoo1:

Hey Jay, I can do an update this evening (since you asked so nicely). Not an option til lil Vlad’s in bed tho cos he doesn’t even know the cellar exists and that’s the way I want it to stay for now. [emoji1365]

The plants are good tho. I hope!

Hey Jay, I can do an update this evening (since you asked so nicely). Not an option til lil Vlad’s in bed tho cos he doesn’t even know the cellar exists and that’s the way I want it to stay for now. [emoji1365]

The plants are good tho. I hope!

I got ya bud, be in the same boat myself in next few years. Just wanting em to work out for ya!

Is kush down yet?

I got ya bud, be in the same boat myself in next few years. Just wanting em to work out for ya!

Is kush down yet?

Naah mate, we’ll probably take them down next weekend. There’s gonna be a lot of sticks and leaves to get rid of.. one of them’s easily 12 foot tall now! Just dragging it out hoping the buds improve.

Typical. Start on me when I’m not around to defend myself.. you yellow bellied shit stabber!

Calm down dear go to your happy place and I always stab in the front I like to see the look on ya face when I do it [emoji41]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Now now - play nice lads. You don't want me to have to separate you two. :crying:

Naah mate, we’ll probably take them down next weekend. There’s gonna be a lot of sticks and leaves to get rid of.. one of them’s easily 12 foot tall now! Just dragging it out hoping the buds improve.

12 foot - are you growing trees dude? This must be one of your outdoor girls cuz I can't picture a 12 footer in the cellar.:growing:

Now now - play nice lads. You don't want me to have to separate you two. :crying:

12 foot - are you growing trees dude? This must be one of your outdoor girls cuz I can't picture a 12 footer in the cellar.:growing:

Yeah mate, it’s my guerrilla grow. We took three plants down last week, three to go. We only got about 4Oz so far cos of the shit weather. It’s pretty good tho. [emoji1360]

As for Wilee... he started it and I’m gonna tell his mum if he carries on this childish behaviour. [emoji38]

Back