Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

The ol' hps definately produces the goods- but i know i can get equal and probably better results with 400w of cobs/leds and less heat

Yeah... they’ll work for a while then it’ll be another £600 on a new panel!

I can’t get competitive about soil anymore so now I’m ...

HPS MAN! [emoji16]

Fuck you all... LED LOSERRRRZ! [emoji38]

HPS MAN! [emoji16]

Fecking betamax man!

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Vlad getting a new bulb.
56086bff49a0b0f2dd0d4e7b9aef12b8.jpg

HPS MAN! [emoji16]

Old skool .......HPS ALL THE WAY !.....leds ,cobtalk,quantum boards,all things witing to be superseeded by the next big thing .........gotta go .....got sticks to rub together to get the ballast fired up .......

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Old skool .......HPS ALL THE WAY !.....leds ,cobtalk,quantum boards,all things witing to be superseeded by the next big thing .........gotta go .....got sticks to rub together to get the ballast fired up .......

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Well G... maybe you could invest in a timer. There’s lots of ones on the market at the mo, mine’s a 2008 model but maybe you should go with an older one to match your age. [emoji16]

Well G... maybe you could invest in a timer. There’s lots of ones on the market at the mo, mine’s a 2008 model but maybe you should go with an older one to match your age. [emoji16]
Just get one from the pound shop, oh yeah, you can't, you have switch a switch that switches a switch or your house explodes.

And that my friend is why my house isn’t on fire.

Viva la contactor! [emoji2]
Theoretically I could switch all 3 of mine on a xmas lights timer from Wilko. Viva la low initial electro magnetic flu! [emoji880]

Back