Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Seriously?!

You need to get Mrs Vlad on the case with some of that Wicken joo joo shit!

The fucksa gwan?

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Funny you should say that, she offered to bless the cellar. I told her to shut up.

That plant was iffy from day 1 tho.. but I persevered.. it took a week and a bit longer than the other one to sprout and came up sideways. Shoulda killed it .

I've sprayed it with that reverse stuff, but it says on the bottle it's supposed to be mixed with something else first.. probably doesn't work anyhoo..

FUCKING SHITFLAPS. [emoji35]

Funny you should say that, she offered to bless the cellar. I told her to shut up.

That plant was iffy from day 1 tho.. but I persevered.. it took a week and a bit longer than the other one to sprout and came up sideways. Shoulda killed it .

I've sprayed it with that reverse stuff, but it says on the bottle it's supposed to be mixed with something else first.. probably doesn't work anyhoo..

FUCKING SHITFLAPS. [emoji35]
If it's got loads of nads dude kill the fucking ball swinging crossdressing bastard [emoji35]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

If it's got loads of nads dude kill the fucking ball swinging crossdressing bastard [emoji35]

I probably will anyway bud, just need to sleep on it. Remember the last Critical I did? It started to hermie, then stopped. It gave me about seven and a half Oz of absolute shite that I can't even give away! I ain't risking that again.

Back to square one.

I probably will anyway bud, just need to sleep on it. Remember the last Critical I did? It started to hermie, then stopped. It gave me about seven and a half Oz of absolute shite that I can't even give away! I ain't risking that again.

Back to square one.
It was probably all the stress at the start dude fucking dodgy B&Q soil [emoji107]

Photos. Coco. Clone swapping. The way forward?

Itisi
it is isn't it?

I was pondering that thought whilst roaming the fields a little while ago.. hmmmm[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

With a few of us doing it, it wouldn't be too long before we found some pwoper decent phenos... [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

I was pondering that thought whilst roaming the fields a little while ago.. hmmmm[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

With a few of us doing it, it wouldn't be too long before we found some pwoper decent phenos... [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]
Time it right, we wouldn't need to keep a mother, just pass along a cut before you flower and receive one just after harvest. Like a Mexican wave. Hhhmmm, think that candy kush has just cured to the sweet spot, I seem to be thinking shit!

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Time it right, we wouldn't need to keep a mother, just pass along a cut before you flower and receive one just after harvest. Like a Mexican wave. Hhhmmm, think that candy kush has just cured to the sweet spot, I seem to be thinking shit!

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Time it right..? What could possibly go wrong? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Back