Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Time it right..? What could possibly go wrong? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Yeah! We'll all be on judge rinder suing each other. "He gave me thrips!" "I gave him a rooted cheese clone and he gave a joint butt" "TALKING!"

No, I've never seen it! I'm at work...[emoji53]

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Yeah! We'll all be on judge rinder suing each other. "He gave me thrips!" "I gave him a rooted cheese clone and he gave a joint butt" "TALKING!"

No, I've never seen it! I'm at work...[emoji53]

Itisi
it is isn't it?

I've actually never seen that!

Aww yeah.. bugs.. easy to zap off a cutting (if you know they're there) [emoji15]

Good laaaawd there's a lot of potential for things to go tits up, especially if I'm involved! ☠️[emoji268]

Aww yeah.. bugs.. easy to zap off a cutting (if you know they're there) [emoji15]

Good laaaawd there's a lot of potential for things to go tits up, especially if I'm involved! ☠️[emoji268]
Never had bugs don't want em ya per of nitty Nora's [emoji23]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Yer. What the feck would I do with a plant in a pot of poo? And you smashing those dainty little water roots by emptying the contents of the hoover all over them (is that where you source soil from?) Didn't think it through really, what a shit idea.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Also.. now you've said that on my thread.. I bet you get thrips by the end of summer.. [emoji83][emoji15][emoji51]

It's a curse... a CURSE I SAAAAY. ☠️
I bet you I fucking don't ha ha they don't seem to like it up there if I ever get bugs I'm flame throwing the fuckers [emoji23]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Yer. What the feck would I do with a plant in a pot of poo? And you smashing those dainty little water roots by emptying the contents of the hoover all over them (is that where you source soil from?) Didn't think it through really, what a shit idea.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Well... peeps on the old forum I used to frequent sent each other freshly chopped cuttings, first class in DVD cases.

Snip it, dip it, post it. Apparently it works most of the time.

I probably drive past your house five times a week tho bud, so logistics wouldn't be a problem. (I'm talking hypothetically ATM)

Itisi
it is isn't it?
or you just root them in root riot cubes you muppet :backside:

Back