Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Do you prewater your pots before putting in the seeds if not do it around a day before you add your seeds about a litre of feed per pot do you think the domes fried them I don't use them myself as Jay says pop a couple just to be on the safe side oh and I don't know about the strength of your root stim mines max strength 4 ml per ltr I use 2 ml per ltr

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Do you prewater your pots before putting in the seeds if not do it around a day before you add your seeds about a litre of feed per pot do you think the domes fried them I don't use them myself as Jay says pop a couple just to be on the safe side oh and I don't know about the strength of your root stim mines max strength 4 ml per ltr I use 2 ml per ltr

The coco was very wet when I potted up so I just added half a litre of weak feed to each pot to get em started. The root stim is 1ml/L all the way so I halved it.

Air domes are off mate.

Do you start them in a fairly wet pot then Wilee? That's how I always did it in soil.

Good point, surely pouring water in slow, and maybe popping em in a solo cup or something stop em getting damaged, might do the job? I thought no nutes first ten days for seedlings, root stim all good though. They mephisto beans?

No nutes? In coco?

I thought they'd need a bit of something in there... I'm new to this tho.

No nutes? In coco?

I thought they'd need a bit of something in there... I'm new to this tho.

Think so even in coco mate, cotyledons got enough to get em going first few days. Shit dude I'm no authority, just what I always read and have done, I've over done the nutes a few times, so learnt less is more the hard way.

Think so even in coco mate, cotyledons got enough to get em going first few days. Shit dude I'm no authority, just what I always read and have done, I've over done the nutes a few times, so learnt less is more the hard way.

Ooo. Ok. That'll be the problem then.

I'll chuck more water at the good ones and dig out some other pips in the morrow.

Arr. [emoji1360]

The coco was very wet when I potted up so I just added half a litre of weak feed to each pot to get em started. The root stim is 1ml/L all the way so I halved it.

Air domes are off mate.

Do you start them in a fairly wet pot then Wilee? That's how I always did it in soil.
I always set my pots up the day before vlad and water in a litre of weak nutes I've always fed from the off some folks don't I also germ my seeds in root riot cubes in a sealed cup then pot them up when they sprout [emoji106]

I always set my pots up the day before vlad and water in a litre of weak nutes I've always fed from the off some folks don't I also germ my seeds in root riot cubes in a sealed cup then pot them up when they sprout [emoji106]

This is making sense now. No nutes in the root riot?

No mate just tap water left out don't even pH it my water is pH 7.2 soak the cubes squeeze out excess water push in the seed 3 to 4 days later up they pop then plant

Righto... I fooked it then. The last few were started in root riots but I've run out now so I just chucked em in the coco.

That'll be it. [emoji1360]

Gonna soak some beans NOW!

Thanks peeps. [emoji8]

Back