Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

You might be, Jimmy.

I'm perfectly fine here in the Shire. [emoji847]
Oh really let's have a look the first few years of your life your a walking vegetable that poops then the next 14 years in school oh then you have to get a job to pay for shit you don't really need then you can retire but your to old and fooked to enjoy it HELL I say [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Oh really let's have a look the first few years of your life your a walking vegetable that poops then the next 14 years in school oh then you have to get a job to pay for shit you don't really need then you can retire but your to old and fooked to enjoy it HELL I say [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Fresh air eh?
390ec6e07a418bb4c5954bdc10b39ae1.jpg

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] that song was in my head as I typed that [emoji108]

Hehe.. tell ya what tho.. it's fookin hot in the dungeon.. up to 32°C and it's not even hot outside.

Weird. I'm using an old bulb tho.. could be that... also I changed the ducting from foil to plastic.. could be that. [emoji848]

Never had it so warm!

Hehe.. tell ya what tho.. it's fookin hot in the dungeon.. up to 32°C and it's not even hot outside.

Weird. I'm using an old bulb tho.. could be that... also I changed the ducting from foil to plastic.. could be that. [emoji848]

Never had it so warm!
Mate I'm loving these photos (heat wise) temps haven't gone above 25c the joys of running your lights at night and it's been warm in scouse land

Back