Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

I don't think u 'need' pebbles vladders, I didn't bother on my setup, nor did hanbricks with his glueberry, just ran straight coco.

Pop22 ain't a fan of if either, just my :2cents:
Done pure coco burnt out a airpump haven't had that problem since using the pebbles I also think the roots are healthier use them or not they only cost the same price as coco so it doesn't cost any more decisions decisions [emoji9] [emoji9] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Done pure coco burnt out a airpump haven't had that problem since using the pebbles I also think the roots are healthier use them or not they only cost the same price as coco so it doesn't cost any more decisions decisions [emoji9] [emoji9] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

I've got a massive sack.

(Of perlite)

I could use that instead.. [emoji848]

de0b92fcb2bef1fbed2f0af24065cff4.png

Gonna buy some of this tomorrow and glue the bastard together in the dungeon. Mrs V is taking the boy out on Saturday so I can get busy down below.. [emoji6]

Just need to lay the floor, pull the new duct thru, take all the old stuff to the tip.. yeah I'm brave.. [emoji1377]and ERECT the new tent. [emoji529]

But tonight... I'll be mostly wanking.

Anyone got a tissue?

Well Vlad......ur photo advice seems to work light leaks (or shall we just call it starlight) and all.....im pretty sure i just saw white hairs......but fck me what am i gonna do .....its gonna be massive ......more mods may be necessary, this has filled the space ive given it 0.8 metres square ,got my clones that are gonna be big and 3 more started and just popped an orange bud auto........woopsy...

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Back