Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

de0b92fcb2bef1fbed2f0af24065cff4.png

Gonna buy some of this tomorrow and glue the bastard together in the dungeon. Mrs V is taking the boy out on Saturday so I can get busy down below.. [emoji6]

Just need to lay the floor, pull the new duct thru, take all the old stuff to the tip.. yeah I'm brave.. [emoji1377]and ERECT the new tent. [emoji529]

But tonight... I'll be mostly wanking.

Anyone got a tissue?
Just wipe it on the ......fck soz too much

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

de0b92fcb2bef1fbed2f0af24065cff4.png

Gonna buy some of this tomorrow and glue the bastard together in the dungeon. Mrs V is taking the boy out on Saturday so I can get busy down below.. [emoji6]

Just need to lay the floor, pull the new duct thru, take all the old stuff to the tip.. yeah I'm brave.. [emoji1377]and ERECT the new tent. [emoji529]

But tonight... I'll be mostly wanking.

Anyone got a tissue?
If there's a wicks by you there panels are fairly cheap got mine there [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

If there's a wicks by you there panels are fairly cheap got mine there [emoji106]

Yeah there is bud, I'll have a look. Only £8 a pack in B&Q tho... I need two packs.. well one pack and one board..

Fuck it... I'll stop masturbating for a mo and have a look. [emoji35]

Yeah there is bud, I'll have a look. Only £8 a pack in B&Q tho... I need two packs.. well one pack and one board..

Fuck it... I'll stop masturbating for a mo and have a look. [emoji35]
About the same price vlad [emoji106]

Back