Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

I'm sure he'll see it, nothing gets past that nosey beggar.
[emoji9] [emoji9] [emoji9] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]
83ce3c156053488a080d3880fd904324.jpg

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

You @ Keggsie are going to need a ladder & some limbers when it comes time to harvest!

I think you might be right Vorko! They're gonna be plane catchers alright!

We've had a 10 footer there before, it ended up lying down cos the ground is so soft, didn't do any harm tho. [emoji2]

Right... that's them down, it's a big pile of reasonably good looking weed, not too sticky but she'll do the job.

Just after an opinion or two on what to grow next... I'm deffo doing two green crack and I've got two white cheese seeds which I could do together or I've got a gorilla glue and a GSC.

I'm thinking two pairs of two because of the shared res... still not ideal for a first attempt at hydro but that's what I got and it sounds sensible.

I really want to do the GG tho... just concerned about the demands of different strains. [emoji848]

Thoughts please. [emoji1365]

Right... that's them down, it's a big pile of reasonably good looking weed, not too sticky but she'll do the job.

Just after an opinion or two on what to grow next... I'm deffo doing two green crack and I've got two white cheese seeds which I could do together or I've got a gorilla glue and a GSC.

I'm thinking two pairs of two because of the shared res... still not ideal for a first attempt at hydro but that's what I got and it sounds sensible.

I really want to do the GG tho... just concerned about the demands of different strains. [emoji848]

Thoughts please. [emoji1365]
One of each, set the bar high, climb the steep learning curve!

Never done autopots, but can you not top feed by hand to balance out any differences? Or am I over simplifying, again?

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

One of each, set the bar high, climb the steep learning curve!

Never done autopots, but can you not top feed by hand to balance out any differences? Or am I over simplifying, again?

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Yeah.. I like your thinking Geez... they're all mid sized plants so shouldn't be too much different anyway. That sounds like a plan.. cheers. [emoji1360]

Back