Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

2b462254031ead82f11f73768a8113d2.jpg

Packed and ready to go. I've mixed a feed with added root stim to get her started, not sure how it'll go tho... the last plant I put in the ground that was started in coco did really well but it was small when I did it and it was a photoperiod so it had loads of recovery time.

Also... rabbit fence. I'm out of chicken wire. We'll probably nick the fence off another plant and pray the bunnies don't like stems.

Gonna dig a big hole! [emoji51]

I was just about to do the same tonight ,me and my mate were gonna take it for a long drive and put it outdoors but when i was in his garage he had heeps of stuff and we have come up with another idea that saves moving it and is hopefully gonna be sorted by midnight ,stanley blades and sealing tape galour [emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I was just about to do the same tonight ,me and my mate were gonna take it for a long drive and put it outdoors but when i was in his garage he had heeps of stuff and we have come up with another idea that saves moving it and is hopefully gonna be sorted by midnight ,stanley blades and sealing tape galour [emoji111]

Garage grow?

Na ......back to the original plan but i aint fckng around im useing a scrog net to train the mass of branches the heavyduty carboard 2x layers to make a front and folding top as well as 3 walls at the back of the cupboard .....pretty much what i was doing before but without fckng around with frames and shelves and stuff......keeping it simple

There once was a man called Vlad
Whose plan wasnt half bad
To plant the seed and grow some weed
He went in his van ,executed his plan
And here he is now like fckng tarzan

Looking fine Vlad....... the weed that is[emoji111]

Hehe! Cheers mate. That's not me in the pics by the way, that's my mate Keggsie.

He's 6foot tall (so he tells me most days) and he's getting swamped by the plants.

Mon the stretch! [emoji1365]

Hehe! Cheers mate. That's not me in the pics by the way, that's my mate Keggsie.

He's 6foot tall (so he tells me most days) and he's getting swamped by the plants.

Mon the stretch! [emoji1365]
They look healthy as fck ........mon the stretch indeed ........"go ask alice when theyre 10 feet tall".........just hope there no giant rabbits

They look healthy as fck ........mon the stretch indeed ........"go ask alice when theyre 10 feet tall".........just hope there no giant rabbits

There's a lot of bug damage on the Kush.. the black jacks are pretty much untouched tho.. I have just introduced thrips to the area too tho.. should be ok with all the bug predators about.

Cheers for the link bud, I'll have a look... I've got seeds ready for the hydro mission already. Green crack and something else funky. [emoji1365]

Back