Indoor Weed Wars EPISODE III "A New Hope" by Vlad the Inhaler

Yeah... I've been using that!
Feck! When did you start spraying? I do my pretty early, theory being, get it into the buds as they grow. If you're lucky enough to get dense buds like yours, you'll have to spray right into each and every bud.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Feck! When did you start spraying? I do my pretty early, theory being, get it into the buds as they grow. If you're lucky enough to get dense buds like yours, you'll have to spray right into each and every bud.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Erm... I only started last week when I noticed the buds were fat after I got back off my holiday. This is the problem ya see.. I'm fookin stupid and lazy! [emoji38]

There's no way of spraying that right to the stem at this stage geez... I don't get rot very often. Shame really cos those buds are still growing like feck.

I'm thinking of giving the Glueberry away cos I wanna get my hydro on... need to change it all up now..

Is it worth running this tent for another five + weeks for the sake of one average looking plant with thrips?

[emoji848]

Could just start a fresh... [emoji848][emoji848]

I'm thinking of giving the Glueberry away cos I wanna get my hydro on... need to change it all up now..

Is it worth running this tent for another five + weeks for the sake of one average looking plant with thrips?

[emoji848]

Could just start a fresh... [emoji848][emoji848]
Fresh has my vote vladders but won't the little shits be in your cellar

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Back