New Grower Weed is not so green.......

TE="Corgy, post: 953806, member: 27231"]Me thinks the Pharmaceutical companies are salivating......once the legal framework is firmly in place, production, strain development, growing techniques, etc. etc. will be in their hands........and prices will drop.........competition will increase...........hopefully.......thus giving an incentive to cost cutting......
as a grower/breeder that is something I dont want to see. Next Pfizer will patent OG kush and anyone who sells a cross wirh it will owe them money. Something most cannabis breeders should be worried about[/QUOTE]

Yes, there is that......me thinks it is inevitable it goes the same way as say alcohol..... When it was prohibited there were plenty local stills sporting many famous moonshine brews..... Once it was de-prohibited, regulated and taxed, it was only a matter of time before big corporations were running the business, with a few boutique brewers here and there........as it is today!

The more mainstream canna becomes, the more the landscape and under-groundish culture will change.......

I have to admit, I get a bit of a chuckle out of the thought of using solar for growing. Convert sunlight to electricity, transmit it over some wires to inside, then pump it into a bunch of lights to simulate sunlight. :smoking:

Back