Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Monsanto = evil! these corporations eat people alive without any care whatsoever.Monsanto:finger:

ScreenHunter_1935 Oct. 14 12.46.jpg

They make fool's out of from a mutli billion dollar conspiricy

Last edited:
I worry about my grandkids having anything when they become adults. I think they are out of luck in the future. nothing good is left now, and in twenty years the whole world will be suffering. in a few ways, not just one. no food , no air, no water. and temps. out of site. and to top it off 10 Billion humans defacing the planet!

and to top it off 10 Billion humans defacing the planet!

Nah @MR magoo, just a few rich pricks, who need to be shown up for what they are!

maybe I should have said defecating. :crying:

There is a lot of shite that needs investigation

I was thinking about Aliens this morning. It seems to me that all the archeological evidence and such doesn't really matter. Whether they are out there or not will not really matter until we know in a mainstream and factual way the truth of it. What remains is the undeniable effect that aliens have had on cultures, mindsets, philosophies, and religions the world over. I we take the religious dogma and 'facts' out of the conversation completely than what we have are a bunch of non-earth beings interacting with humans throughout known history and influencing everything whether they are real or not.

I lived in this city, from 1969 tom1972. it was a beautiful city. and a mecca for the young. NOT ANY MORE !

I was thinking about Aliens this morning. It seems to me that all the archeological evidence and such doesn't really matter. Whether they are out there or not will not really matter until we know in a mainstream and factual way the truth of it. What remains is the undeniable effect that aliens have had on cultures, mindsets, philosophies, and religions the world over. I we take the religious dogma and 'facts' out of the conversation completely than what we have are a bunch of non-earth beings interacting with humans throughout known history and influencing everything whether they are real or not.

Talk to those in the know! They will lie.........................look at the Rockefeller's

I lived in this city, from 1969 tom1972. it was a beautiful city. and a mecca for the young. NOT ANY MORE !

You should live here in my town/city, much the same!

:crying:

Not that we have blocks

Back