Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

I will know by the end of the day. us old coots have to stick together.:bighug:

Damn Right! Some of these youngsters know fuck all about the lies we have been told during our longer existing time on this planet!

Peace and Love is not on the agenda on most politicians these days!!

Divide and Conquer is the norm in this day and age!!!

No politics, on this forum? Sorry, I almost transgressed :thumbsup:

:deadhorse:

:peace:

Mikey.

ok no politics. :d5: but can I say the world is going to hell in a hand basket?? and government and politicians are obsolete.:thumbsup:

first round of strains will be Mephisto Ripleys og , shortstuff super cali haze x yeti and shortstuff Himalaya orange diesel. one of each.
second tent amnesia x blackstone99, and blue cookie wreck regular autos these are the only ones needing to be sexed.:thumbsup:
I have fallen behind a wee bit, to much yard work.:cuss:. you don't have to go in space to find new life. there is incredible amounts of things to learn right here on earth.:yoinks:

We know as much about the existence of aliens as we do about any kind of god or gods.
If seeing is believing,we have our eyes wide shut,think they call it blind faith.
:pighug:
I hate it when people categorize UFO,s together with religion, and ghosts and stuff like that. And thats exactly the reason so many ppl dont believe or call the ones that do crazy. There is undeniable evidence of the UFO phenomenon for fucks sake one hovered over pheniox for hours witnessed by thousands nd recorded. I mean cmon how does that compare to ghosts and religion

Tyler. hate is a very strong word. my friendly advice is not to hate anything.:pass: I don't believe in organized religion. or a supreme being.
but I respect the right to believe anything you want. I am thinking your a young man, and have strong emotions. I used to hate a lot of things:eek1:
but time has soothed me up. and I don't hate anything anymore. your up hear in the northeast, what state are you in?
when I was a kid, I was a gang banger from Boston. and hated a lot. now I am an old gummer and love everything :bighug:except below zero or above 90 deg. weather.:cheers:

its a personal opinion that anyone that believes in a god or the existance of a god is not of sound mind.
it is a personal opinion that there is slighly more evidence that aliens exist.when i see one(with my own eyes) i will believe it.
i will also admit to being a bit of an eejit :pass:
:pighug:

ya! I read his books years ago, then watched a pbs series that was pretty good, and finally the movie. too bad Douglas Adams passed away before he could write a followup:shrug:

Back