Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

This post has gone so far left feild from what it started from its crazy. Now the trolls decend to try and feel superior and start shit talking bc they are hiding behind a screen and are the complete opposite of how the portray themselfs on here.

ignore them. :pass:there has been only one troll. I hit the ignore button and cant see his posts. I don't know if others can see the trolls post?:shrug:

@MR magoo ..the man was as Good as his word and has left your thread when he said he would...:bravo:..and I Thank him for that.

I believe that beings from other space/time locations visit the planet we inhabit. the white man believes in the concept of ! own this land. whereas the native Americans believe that we inhabit the land and don't own it. it's the same with earth. humans think we own it. WRONG! it was here long before us, and will be here long after us. and earth is an important planet
to all sentient species, no matter where they come from. because earth is part of a universe we share. and has tremendous value, with our plethora of species.
I also believe that we are not the first, species to reach this level of technology here on earth. my only tool in my assumptions. is logic.:smokeout:

I've just browsed a few pages of this thread and I've a question. Isn't a forum's intent to stimulate intelligent conversation? Or are we now a platform for opinion pieces that do not allow opposing view points? If that's the case, make the thread so that people can't post to it. The problem with this thread is no one is basing anything on science, and science is the ultimate skeptic. Only proponents of this theory are allowed to comment? That does not constitute a forum, it makes it a fanboy club.

Current scientific discoveries are beginning to make the concept of interstellar travel less feasible than previously thought. The vacuum of space has been found to contain much more debris than previously thought, and now they've discovered what is being called "Space Grease". Its now thought that the only real hope for interstellar travel will be the possibility of navigating wormholes, and that is a theory at the very edge of science.

But I digress. My point is I'm saddened by the politics of the forum itself, picking and choosing what we can respond to and what we can not.

pop. thank you for your opinion.:toke: this thread is for entertainment purposes only. :cheers: and as I said to make people think.:thumbsup: looks like you did some thinking.:pass:

I'm not completely sold on the concept but I do agree in like-minded people being the contributors. You wouldn't discuss your photo plant in an auto plant thread or Marilyn Manson in a Justin Bieber fan thread. [emoji16]
pop. thank you for your opinion.:toke: this thread is for entertainment purposes only. :cheers: and as I said to make people think.[emoji106] looks like you did some thinking.:pass:

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

I have not asked one person to believe what I believe.:cool1: it seems the major argument is there is no scientific proof of what I believe.
every video I have put out here, was not made by me, I did not do the talking. scientific proof????? all these people doing the talking are the worlds foremost experts on this subject.
I believe them. it seems people are afraid of life in our universe. and people who are afraid, end up in denial. and get angry. I am very surprised by the people that are angry about this subject. I always thought that cannabis people were openminded. but I see that tunnel vision and tunnel reality. will always be present. and those who disagree, please give me solid evidence that I am wrong. that's the best solution prove I am wrong.:smokeout:

…… expert! this man is not lying. and he is not crazy! if bozo the clown said he was lying, who would you believe??

one of many.:toke:

Back