Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

both the Fermi paradox and the Drake equation were postulated well before the Kepler telescope and others, found that almost every star has multiple planets. so therefore are not accurate. any advanced civilization :smokeout:would not want us to know they are there. would you?

three plants in their big pots at last. :cooldance:now what to grow in tent [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] ?? I am leaning to a portal mix of auto regulars called Blue Cookie Wreck. just have six seeds will germ them all
and double pot them when they spring up. and hope for at least three females. almost every time I have done this I have ended up with two females in one pot.
DSC_0592.JPG
DSC_0593.JPG
DSC_0594.JPG
:peace:

two of these are Shortstuff seeds I have grown before. a few times. and they will go to 5ft. definitely see some of stitch's hand in the genetics. here is a few pics of the last time I grew out shortstuff.
DSC_0296 (1).JPG
DSC_0297 (1).JPG

here's another crazy guy. right! :cheers:
he don't know nothing about space. right! :yoinks:

true story...………… when I lived in southern N.H. I went to a talk given by Betty Hill. some of you may not know who she is. her and her husband Barney. were the first people to talk about being abducted. well documented, both went thru hypnotic regression. both were proven to fully believe in what happened to them. Barney died soon after the abduction from strange radiation sickness. Betty went on to giving seminars and talks about what happened to her and her husband. she live in the Portsmouth area of NH
I lived in a small town nearby. after listening to her, she talked about an area nearby that was a landing site. in a town called Kingston. NH. she gave a description of the area in her seminar, at the time I worked for a local post office and one of the carriers knew Kingston like the back of his hand. and from Betty's description we figured out the location.
one night my ex wife and i went to this area and were walking railroad tracks in the pitch black. guess who we ran in to??? Betty Hill. we talked for about a half hour, she confirmed this was the area. during our conversation, she looked up in the sky and spotted a moving light, she exclaimed there's one now! we looked up, sure enough a bright light was flying by.
Pease air force base is about 20 miles away. I said it's a jet from Pease. she says no they can disguise themselves to look like jet's. sorry to say that Betty hill had become unhinged and delusional. we wished her a goodnight and gave up on her landing site. a bit disappointing, but has not shaken my belief in life being prolific throughout the universe.

here is our government directing us in a predetermined result. this is soft disclosure. more feedings will take place in the near future.
as they direct how you will react to all this. reminds me of the slime.

put to soak six Blue Cookie Wreck regular autos. :cooldance: these are a Portal strain gifted to me by Stone:bow: in a large pack of seeds he sent me without me even asking.:thumbsup:thank you again
Stone. :bighug: the other three baby's are fine and doing well.:cooldance:HOD and SCH x YETI from Shortstuff and a Ripley's OG from MEPHISTO.
DSC_0596.JPG

I don't have the luxury to not believe! :cheers:

here's another high placed official telling the truth.:cheers:

hey! what's Kanye and Kim doing??????:eyebrows: I am in Maine and we have had incidents. of contact.:pass:

It's true!
I was taken on to the starship honeycomb and I found man/bear/pig was at the controls!!!!
I'm just glad he didn't attempt to violate me!:baked:

Oh wait, that was after I ate a bunch of peyote!
So nevermind......

Back