Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

LGW:toke: makes you know how insignificant we are. tiny little wet spots, on a tiny ball of water and dirt, floating in an endless universe.:yoinks:

Hi there, yeah yeah i will enter in the party ;) sooner or later lol :cheers:

We will discover life under 30 years for now ( bacteria etc , not necessary an alien etc ) Titan, Europe 1 ,Encelade,Kepler-452B,Kepler-186F Mars and plenty of others celestials stuffs could contain some sort of life

( you prolly can find the english version )

frgrower welcome aboard starship Magoo. yes I believe there is life within our solar system. have you seen the movie Europa report??? :pass:

frgrower welcome aboard starship Magoo. yes I believe there is life within our solar system. have you seen the movie Europa report??? :pass:

Thanks for the welcome ! i love space and universe !! i will post some pics of my celestron 130EQ md (bought new for 100 euros...) ( still not working yet )

I dont have seen yet the Europa report, ( its on my list)
The one "En quête de vie dans l'univers" ( quest for life in universe) is a great one and i invite everyone to see it

And , for all the brains here , look at this, and start the discuss !
What do you think about ?

Hi there, yeah yeah i will enter in the party ;) sooner or later lol :cheers:

We will discover life under 30 years for now ( bacteria etc , not necessary an alien etc ) Titan, Europe 1 ,Encelade,Kepler-452B,Kepler-186F Mars and plenty of others celestials stuffs could contain some sort of life

( you prolly can find the english version )

Tried to find an English version No Good
Looked for a sub titled one and found a site for it but it was no longer active

LGW:toke: makes you know how insignificant we are. tiny little wet spots, on a tiny ball of water and dirt, floating in an endless universe.:yoinks:

How do we know it's getting bigger though?? Because by my calculations (E=MC2)*3.142/11 it's a rather long distance away and not really possible to see?

Do you think it could be the case that our telescopes are becoming more powerful? ... so we can see a little bit further with every advance?

I think they should add cameras onto telescopes ... you know how the picture quality of the UFOs over London (etc) are always really sketchy and out of focus - probably because some poor bugger got the shock of their life and was fumbling for the camera to get a shot of this spectacle before running for their life!!!

Imagine how many people are looking at the stars with telescopes at any given point in the day .... Surely ...... someones got catch a good shot of one in action (an alien vessel!)
Put the Power in the Peoples Hands - Give them cameras for their telescopes!!

You can patent that idea Magoo, should be quite easy to build a prototype! ^_^
:pighug:

Back