Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Tried to find an English version No Good
Looked for a sub titled one and found a site for it but it was no longer active

Ha sorry dude , its too hard for me to translate it ( but the original is in english because the peeps who talk in this report speak in english, if you can find it, it's a great report, for everyone ! )

:worship:

How do we know it's getting bigger though?? Because by my calculations (E=MC2)*3.142/11 it's a rather long distance away and not really possible to see?

Do you think it could be the case that our telescopes are becoming more powerful? ... so we can see a little bit further with every advance?

I think they should add cameras onto telescopes ... you know how the picture quality of the UFOs over London (etc) are always really sketchy and out of focus - probably because some poor bugger got the shock of their life and was fumbling for the camera to get a shot of this spectacle before running for their life!!!

Imagine how many people are looking at the stars with telescopes at any given point in the day .... Surely ...... someones got catch a good shot of one in action (an alien vessel!)
Put the Power in the Peoples Hands - Give them cameras for their telescopes!!

You can patent that idea Magoo, should be quite easy to build a prototype! ^_^
:pighug:

Hey, i will post an answer ( its not an absolute, like everything we can think or say !!!! ) but the universe expanse and at a faster rate that we think.... so every object move from others objects (in universe) at a very fast speed (it'snot from me, but from scientific around the world) , soon our galaxy will be alone...

DSC_0707.JPG
here's a WMD.:eyebrows:

blue, in answer to your deepthought. I don't believe in the "big bang theory". I believe in the steady state infinite universe. and yes as our telescopes improve we see a little further.
my argument against big bang is what is the universe expanding in to?? if the answer is space, well how far does that space go on?? does the universe hit a brick wall??
big bang don't make any sense to me. are their interdimensional universes, adjacent to ours?? I don't know, but possible. humans will not last long enough to answer these questions .
infinite universe = infinite questions. :smokeout::cheers:

Back